Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What should i buy for vampire ultra

+3
TheWildOnes
ZOMBIEdragon
ID_ied
7 posters

Go down

What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty What should i buy for vampire ultra

Post  ZOMBIEdragon Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 5:38

What must i buy if i am a vampire of vampire ultra?
ZOMBIEdragon
ZOMBIEdragon
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Corparal????????
Warn Status :
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4What should i buy for vampire ultra Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue31/40What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (31/40)

Back to top Go down

What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty Re: What should i buy for vampire ultra

Post  ID_ied Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 6:20

My build:
Start: ring of gold x2
speed boots
Once additional 105 gold get 3 more rings of gold, If you have alot when you go back get claws instead of one rings, if even more get one agi tome.
@6mins: keep one ring of gold selling others. Buy claws of gold and tome of agi if you don't have already, buy silence, beast mask, and get upgraded boots of speed if you have spare cash.
@12.5 get armor, claws (and frost shield/whispers of shadows if you can afford.)
Keep 4k gold then spend rest on death tomes
@ultra heart, craft mirror shield if you have not already done
@30 buy chaosphere/shield and one dfms, from now on spend all on death tomes.
Quick list:
Ring of gold x2
Speed boots
Claws of gold
ring of gold x2
agi tome
beast mask
silence
upgrade boots of speed
beast armor/ claws
frost shield
whispers of shadow
mirror shield
save 4k spend rest on tomes of death
dark frost mirror shield.
chaosphere/shield
Tome for rest of game
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4What should i buy for vampire ultra Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue9/10What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty Re: What should i buy for vampire ultra

Post  Map_Hack Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 6:34

ID_ied wrote:My build:
speed boots
Once additional 105 gold get 3 more rings of gold, If you have alot when you go back get claws instead of one rings, if even more get one agi tome.
@6mins: keep one ring of gold selling others. Buy claws of gold and tome of agi if you don't have already, buy silence, beast mask, and get upgraded boots of speed if you have spare cash.
@12.5 get armor, claws (and frost shield/whispers of shadows if you can afford.)
Quick list:
Ring of gold x2
Speed boots
Claws of gold
ring of gold x2
agi tome
beast mask
silence
upgrade boots of speed
beast armor/ claws
frost shield
whispers of shadow
mirror shield
chaosphere/shield
Tome for rest of game

I would rather go for 1cloak 1ring of gold and boots in begining and 1 shade, with cloak u can get a free kill if they are bad, or get more feed because they don't know where you are. and shade to scan areas faster. else ID we are playing almost the same.
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue0/0What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 6:37

chrisph wrote:
ID_ied wrote:My build:
speed boots
Quick list:
Ring of gold x2
Speed boots
Claws of gold
ring of gold x2
agi tome
beast mask
silence
upgrade boots of speed
beast armor/ claws
frost shield
whispers of shadow
mirror shield
chaosphere/shield
Tome for rest of game

I would rather go for 1cloak 1ring of gold and boots in begining and 1 shade, with cloak u can get a free kill if they are bad, or get more feed because they don't know where you are. and shade to scan areas faster. else ID we are playing almost the same.
My style is that but I normally don't get claws until about 30mins, I tend to get extra tomes instead. I abuse every bit of feed I can and with that build I have had about 20-40k stats before 30mins and my record is 4k gold @ 6minutes without any feeders. I also never kill anyone until its absolutely necessary as they will only come back and feed you mroe.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue9/10What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty What sould i buy for vampire ultra

Post  ZOMBIEdragon Sun 28 Apr 2013 - 2:17

Ok thanks for human i know no need tell me THANKS ALOT!!
ZOMBIEdragon
ZOMBIEdragon
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Corparal????????
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue31/40What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (31/40)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Sun 28 Apr 2013 - 18:56

ZOMBIEdragon wrote:Ok thanks for human i know no need tell me THANKS ALOT!!

my vampire build would be: (fast mode)

0 - 5 mins) claws of gold and shadow of speed (boots)

5 - 12 mins) Beast mask, tome of strength, agility tome.

12 - 18 mins) Beast claws, Beast armor, Ultra heart, tome of death.

18 - 30 mins) Frost shield, Mirror shield, Golden Tremble (requires tremble), more tome of death.

30 - end of game) 3X DFMS, Chronaspere (Chaospere Required) and tome for rest of game, bounty of gold, whispers shaddow
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue35/100What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 3:25

ZOMBIEdragon wrote:Ok thanks for human i know no need tell me THANKS ALOT!!
I am highly confused, you asked for what to 'buy' so we immediately assumed you were talking about vamping. Did you mean for what to build/ when? A builder guide.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  PartyRock_Vamp Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 14:04

My vamp build
first item agi tome
2. item claws
3. tremble
4. agi tome and str tome
5. gold tremble and tome of death
Until forge 1. is beast armor
2. beast claws
3.  miror shield
4. ult heart of vamp
5. until anyone get peatbyte or t3 i buy chaosp and dfmsh
6. final items is 5x 2x dfmsh 1 chronosphere and loot of tome of deaths
PartyRock_Vamp
PartyRock_Vamp
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Who knows
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruin22 Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 2:35

RINGS DO NOT STACK ANYMORE
Bruin22
Bruin22
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Infantry
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue8040/99999What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 2:56

PartyRock_Vamp wrote:My vamp build
first item agi tome
2. item claws
3. tremble
4. agi tome and str tome
5. gold tremble and tome of death
Until forge 1. is beast armor
2. beast claws
3.  miror shield
4. ult heart of vamp
5. until anyone get peatbyte or t3 i buy chaosp and dfmsh
6. final items is 5x 2x dfmsh 1 chronosphere and loot of tome of deaths

That list was a little confusing.
1, 1x RoG, Cloak and boots of speed and 1 shade. Send the shade to clear the map for you and use Farsight to look for peasant.
2, get claw of gold 1x agi
3, depends on feed then you might want to get another 2x agi and some str. Notice save some money and start to hit wall. it's always good to have some extra for 12.5 min
4, at 12.5min get mirror shield and frost shield(I usually have both at 13-14min)
5, save all the money you get until you can start to buy death tomes 
6, at min21 get Bounty of gold
7, at min 30 get dfms and eat up the peasants, if everything went according to plan you will have around 5-6k stats and if not more and 1x dfms with this you can eat up pentabyte wall pretty easy

another thing, when you hit down a builder kill his t2 as fast as you can, and let him live, because he will become feed for you later on.
and always use farsight and let the shades go around when you feed of a wall. you want map control and you will get it of shades and farsight, don't run around looking for the peasants use your shades! why else are they there for?

this is how I play others might say it's wrong but I haven't lost that many games with it. 
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue0/0What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomevamp Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 3:59

Bruin22 wrote:RINGS DO NOT STACK ANYMORE
wht do u mean tht rings do nt stack any more?
does tht mean rings of gold not working?
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : AdmiRal
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: awesomevamp
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue500/500What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 4:17

awesomevamp wrote:
Bruin22 wrote:RINGS DO NOT STACK ANYMORE
wht do u mean tht rings do nt stack any more?
does tht mean rings of gold not working?
I believe that is intentional, maybe to balance the fact you could get 5-6k gold before 6mins.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomevamp Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 7:27

yeah i buy 4 rings of gold at first 6 mins
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : AdmiRal
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: awesomevamp
MOS Experience:
What should i buy for vampire ultra Left_bar_bleue500/500What should i buy for vampire ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down