Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it...

3 posters

Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it...

Post  justme Wed 30 Jan 2013 - 12:26

Hey guys.

I want to make a new game, but im just a noob with world editor. How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... 762545
Can someone help me??? Question Question Question
One of the things i want to know is...: How to spawn troops in the start without havin a keep or castle. Question
When someone can help me! Thx!

Greeetzy Superguy533 (Justme)
justme
justme
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Non-Shaman O.o
Warn Status :
How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Left_bar_bleue-1/-2How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/-2)

Back to top Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty Re: How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it...

Post  seanlou Wed 30 Jan 2013 - 17:51

you could just create a region for where the player starts and then go into triggers make it happen at map initialization and then go to unit and give the players the unit you want them to have at start.

Spoiler:
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :
How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Left_bar_bleue27/100How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty Re: How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it...

Post  ID_ied Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 2:52

If you have skype pm me your details and I can give you detailed info step by step on how to do it.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Left_bar_bleue9/10How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty I Havent Skype

Post  justme Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 14:02

Sry for it but i havent skype...
justme
justme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Left_bar_bleue-1/-2How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/-2)

Back to top Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty idk

Post  justme Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 14:03

seanlou wrote:you could just create a region for where the player starts and then go into triggers make it happen at map initialization and then go to unit and give the players the unit you want them to have at start.

Spoiler:

sry but lol, i dont understand...
justme
justme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 18:23

I posted an image in the spoiler, it shows you how to do it Very Happy
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Left_bar_bleue27/100How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty IDK

Post  justme Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 11:41

omg i use mac, i dont understand linux:D
justme
justme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 12:00

I don't use linux either....
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty oh sry

Post  justme Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 12:56

seanlou wrote:I don't use linux either....

Sry, i tjought it was linux, but its windows 7:D
so... im sry
justme
justme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

How to make game without a keep or castle, and spawn only units for it... Empty All players...

Post  justme Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 16:41

K, i have it, but how to set gold to all players, must i do all players apart or not???
How to make something like -claim or -income... or something like that...
How to make a cool Start, how to set more players in 1 game, when i play there are only 2 players ingame... me, and something named HACKEDYANOOB
so lol, im just starting with this...
Can someone help me, someone with mac?!?!?
Main Qeustions:
How to set all players with wood in start...
How to make a Hashtable like -claim...
How to set more then 1 player into a game...
How to make a image on loading????

Ty for help before!, and for later!?!?

Greetzy superguy533 (JustMe)
justme
justme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Thu 7 Feb 2013 - 21:04

actually the hivework shop is a pretty good place for help on making WC3 maps and I'm pretty sure all the quest you just ask have been answered on their forum already

check it out http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/

Also feel free to mess around with the world editor for a bit and don't make your first map to complicated. you learn as you go along but it helps if you have taken programming lessons :p
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down