Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote

+6
Thousand_Sword
B_A_STONER
filipapeter
Nuby
Ultima
Zekrai
10 posters

Go down

Do you Like this solution for Minis Vamps?

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_lcap40%Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 10 ]
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_lcap12%Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_lcap20%Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_lcap16%Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_lcap12%Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote

Post  Acid_Spore Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 0:18

Zekrai wrote:I reckon if a peasant dies they have a command that turns them into a observer for peasants, although this might not really change the problem, but if they type in the command their mini disapears and they become observer, i know it doesnt really solve the problem but some people might rage and go like: I DONT WANT TO WATCH U, U STUPID VAMP and rage into the observe thingy.

OK !! HERES ONE SERIOUS SOLUTION FOR THAT PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!!! PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!!

Once you got killed By big Vamp you Become a sombie with a Delay Time lets say 10 -13 mins like if the Bite were doing effect on you mean wile you are still on Humans Team there for you cant Ping or spot Human Bases and you cant be killed by Big Vamp Twice so you Kinda Can Follow Big Vamps slowly and tell were he IS cyclops by provideing vision to humans (as in Revenge) TROLOLOLOOOOOOOL

!!! AND !!!! once the 10 or 13 mins have past you Spawn Been a Mini Vamp Muaahahahha !!!!
but you cant spot no one cuz 10 or 13 mins has past and walls are up and some items are droped MUU MUU MUHAHAHAHHAHAH !!! and a byte or killo are up MUUUUUAAAAAAHHAAAAA HAAA !!!!! VOTE !!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

plus !!!!! if you don't like been a mini you can leave during Bite EFECT !! (you can morph during bite efect to make it look cool aslo trol trol trol trol trol, EVEN COOLER !!! you can trow AcidSpores as a Sombie to Vamps to lower Armor or someting cool like morphing the Vamp into a sheep(preserve attack and all stats) during bite Effect. jocolor geek scratch albino Laughing

Last edited by Acid_Spore on Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty Re: Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote

Post  Zekrai Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 2:34

Im so glad you liked it ^.^ i think this is the perfect solution to our mini vampire problem, especially those who hate having to watch and want to watch the peasants instead Very Happy.

-X_Pudding_X

Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty a few ideas...

Post  Ultima Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:36

i have some solutions..:

1. Every human who died before gold won't turn into a mini vamp, but those will turn in observers (for the human side) or they won't be observers or vamps, they just die.
2. (i don't know if this is possible) but erase everything from the min vamp's map (so he won't see where the humans are)
3. Or make it legal to let vamps kill mini vamps ( i dont know if this is legal already, i thought i rode it somewhere but im not sure)
4. Or let everyone who died before the 5 min of gold wait (and make them unable to do anything) untill everyone got his gold (After the 6 min) and then they turn into mini vamps.
I still think that erasing mini vamps would be the best, so it will motivate people to stay alive. and because mini vamps arent really usefull, they're only used to point humans, and after that they die or leave (most of the time).

Ulti.
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue68219/100000Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty Re: Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 0:41

SPANKYNUTZ

I Really dont agree with the idea of erasing Mini Vamps because they are
cute and anoing at the same time i like them tongue albino scratch its just mater to make them do cool things like Cast Spells / abilityes or things that in a group of Minis will cause some trobles around Twisted Evil ETC !!
there fore making them likeable. read my suggestion once you get killed
as human you dont become a Mini Instantaneously instead you become like a sombie as if you were sufering Bite Efects you cant do any ting and move slowly there fore you cant spot bases even if you ping Vamp Cant see it cuz u still on humans team for 13mins wen the time is elapsed then u spawn been a mini this time is enoug to let the player decide to leave or Stay but but at the same time gives tiem to humans to build so wen a mini spawns it cant spot no one...

If a human die and just lost the oportunity to play by defeat will discorage people to join Vamps Ultra Games on my opinion...
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 1:41

Its weird how there is 3 votes on "Lets doit!" and how everything else has 1 on each vote :O is this like bs? lol
Zekrai
Zekrai

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 6:23

Acid_Spore wrote:SPANKYNUTZ

I Really dont agree with the idea of erasing Mini Vamps because they are
cute and anoing at the same time i like them tongue albino scratch its just mater to make them do cool things like Cast Spells / abilityes or things that in a group of Minis will cause some trobles around Twisted Evil ETC !!
there fore making them likeable. read my suggestion once you get killed
as human you dont become a Mini Instantaneously instead you become like a sombie as if you were sufering Bite Efects you cant do any ting and move slowly there fore you cant spot bases even if you ping Vamp Cant see it cuz u still on humans team for 13mins wen the time is elapsed then u spawn been a mini this time is enoug to let the player decide to leave or Stay but but at the same time gives tiem to humans to build so wen a mini spawns it cant spot no one...

If a human die and just lost the oportunity to play by defeat will discorage people to join Vamps Ultra Games on my opinion...

I made 4 suggestions. but i still think the best solution is removing them. 50% of the games i've played were ruined by mini vamps (cause he pointed everyone and those ppl didnt deto'd. so the whole game was ruined (vamp got too much feed).I think its not possible to make the vamps not able to point (cause thats always ingame, and the staff can't disable that) (I THINK)
it also might be that they made those vamps there, with a reason, that i still found out (after more then 300 games)
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue68219/100000Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 13:35

Ruined Games? there are no such things its just the way the games goes... and Remove or delete things is always easy.. like the easy escape.. inovate and be creative is the cool part of suggesting solutions on my opinion Idea Idea cheers cheers cheers
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 3:16

Well that really doesn't solve the problem at all.
Our situation:
A peasant dies, gets pissed, and decides to take one or multiple actions:
• The player will either get a pal to feed him so he can over-power the vamp
• The player will simply tell the peasants whatever the vamp is doing
• The player will just rage at the vamp, and if they're a host they'll probably kick or ban. In this rage the player would probably also tell the peasants whatever the vampires are saying (which goes with the second option).
• The player will buy items from the vamp shop and give them to the one or multiple peasants.

or

A peasant suicides and in their demise they will hope that it will screw over some other peasant (e.g.: the suicidal peasant was the one that built the main wall, so when he suicides the peasant(s) that was/were basing with him are now screwed.

Your opinions: Green = good; red = bad (all by opinion)
• Fallen peasant transforms into a mini-vampire only after 10 ~ 13 minutes
• Fallen peasant allowed to spectate after death (only viewing living peasants).
• Fallen peasant allowed to follow the vamp and tell the peasants where he is and what he's doing.
• I don't even know where you thought to put this, but it's like some sort of "Acid Spore" that performs polymorph on the vamp..?

I have multiple suggestions to fix the problem of mini-vampires excessively causing grief to everyone trying to play the game it was meant to be played, and I must say my favorite would probably be allowing the vamp to use a command to make a killed peasant a spectator (not allowing the peasant to view what the vampire does, or simply muting the peasant entirely, only allowing them to view what's happening) if the vampire believes that this incarnation will possibly ruin everything he does in some sort of way.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue1337/666Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 7:07

To Nuby

There could be hundreds of ways to Over power the vamps by teaming or situations like you mention... the main point im touching here is the fact that with this suggestions Players Cant spot / Reveal / Ping with his mini the location of the Humans during the first 5 minutes im mainly focused on that.
i can not for sure describe a solution for ALL issues. just a few.... this is a process to improvement or at least that's the intention Razz

here is a brief description of the points i/you think didn't expose/understand correctly

• Fallen peasant allowed to follow the vamp and tell the peasants where he is and what he's doing.

Description: Once you get killed / bitten by a Vampire you become like a zombie you move slow you cant spot no one cuz you still on humans side you stay like that for 10 to 13 minutes during this time you can do noting but wander around there fore you reveal small locations maybe Vamp moves by chance directions etc....this time is enough to let the gamer decide to stay or to leave hope is a bit clear now nuby

• I don't even know where you thought to put this, but it's like some sort of "Acid Spore" that performs polymorph on the vamp..?

Description: the idea here of trowing acid spore its that the recently killed peasant wanders around like a zombie and can cast spells on vamp that don't unbalance the game just mess with him to make the game funner... the idea here is to encourage gamers to decide stay by making it fun Not just a BORING LAPSE OF 10 to 13 Minutes of PENALY but a Funn to wait 10 to 13 mins. hope you get the idea clearly now nuby if you still dont please let me know i will try to explain as clear as i can lol

and just to let every one know, the acid spores are and idea from Blizard on the Brood war expansion set of Star Craft (was the main weapon of the Guardians lol ) you can check it up here look at the armament description of the unit Razz

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:31

Ah, well thank you for clearing up that misconception =p This suggestion is very nice! =)
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue1337/666Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty make it happend?

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 17:45

Hi guys

i would like to know admins opinion regarding this suggestion wen possible bounce cyclops cheers

thanks !
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  filipapeter Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 6:28

To Acid Spore

this is STU*ID when vampire kills human and he reborn to minivamp and he can tell where is humans

filipapeter
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : wtf rank???
Warn Status :
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue4 / 44 / 4Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue0/0Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 11:50

filipapeter wrote:To Acid Spore

this is STU*ID when vampire kills human and he reborn to minivamp and he can tell where is humans

yeah it makes mad every one Filipapeter, So you saying that this suggestion will help preventing on that? cyclops
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 20:37

I like the fact of being a sombie but 10-13min can be a long time. maybe do like 8-10min. i would much rather have sombies who have to wait 10min then a mini right away or no mini's at all. when i am a pheasent and die i like being able to still play as a mini, its fun seeing how the game ends and not just sitting there watching and not being able to do anything. I hope this all goes through.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 0:28

I understand the "mini" problem but since im not that good in vamps i stay neutral :3
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty to Everyone

Post  Acid_Spore Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 21:15

Hey ! Thanks Everyone for Voting Smile

Here is a resume of what ''issues'' are been discussed and trying to be resolved.
(or at least for some of us who would likes fair vamps Ultra Game Starting)

Possible problems that makes some gamers Rage quit vamps Ultra Razz been resolved with this suggestion.

1) Mini Vamps spotting every one bases at start of the game
2) Mini Vamps Stealing initial feed for Big Vamp
3) Preventing been insta killed by Vamps (Read zombie suggestion)
4) Preventing suiciders peasants who wants to be a Mini at the start
5) Allowing players to stay in game and watch it not just been killed and lose by defeat (this is achieved by not removing the mini like many people want it to happen )
6) I like pizza

Please check the suggestion on page 1 of this post
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  jesed999 Tue 8 May 2012 - 19:45

i think minis is equilibrates but
1.- wen you are vamp give to you money
2.-he help you to kill humans
3.-he can search humans
and the bad is
1.-he is obserbers
2.-some minis get strong and get a problem
3.-wen yo are vamp some guys are noobs
4.-some minis help vamp and kill human in chaotic forge
5.-wen he dies he give gold or lumer to humans
-thanks
-SHEET888
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : 1
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue0/0Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Champiiiiiiiii Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 19:39

Acid_Spore wrote:
Description: Once you get killed / bitten by a Vampire you become like a zombie you move slow you cant spot no one cuz you still on humans side you stay like that for 10 to 13 minutes during this time you can do noting but wander around there fore you reveal small locations maybe Vamp moves by chance directions etc....this time is enough to let the gamer decide to stay or to leave hope is a bit clear now nuby

If you become a zombie (love this idea) you will play in the way of vamps, so you shouldn't still be in humans side.

I think it could be interesting to imagine a way for thoses zombies to get some feed before the 10/13 mins, in order to give them a chance to not be denied when they will become a mini-vamp.

One idea: Zombies can only see the slayers. We can imagine a spell they only can use on them which drain there life during 5 secondes.

2 way:
-The human doesn't see that his slayer is dieing => the kill give 100 gold to the zombie.
-The human TP his slayer at the fountain => no kill, no gold.

This could be interesting for the game, because the zombie have something to do against the slayers who want to exp, and the zombie win gold for the after 10/13 min.

Champiiiiiiiii
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:43

I agree that zombies should have a short view sight which would limit them to the sight of the Vampires. And I think to solve the feed system you would simply make zombies weaker heroes which would transform into a lessor vampire after 10 to 13 minutes.

But in order to solve the feed issue for vampires, zombies should not be able to get gold until they become a lessor vampire meaning the gold they earn should go to the vampire who killed them as a peasant.

Also lets not call them zombies I would call them a vampire's thrall

And as long as peasants become allied with vampires when they die there will be no way to solve problem 1
however I think that is the point ogf mini vamps in fact it's why I placed zombies when I made shitty vamps so vampires wont be spending like 10 minutes trying to find a base while the peasant grows stronger; It keeps you on your toes.
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Left_bar_bleue27/100Mini Vamps Posible Solutions - Please Vote Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down