Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra...

+2
SnowCloud
dawownz
6 posters

Go down

By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra...

Post  Zekrai Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 6:48

By the way im getting realy curious, ever since i started asking and vamps ultra skin fix or change, i began getting curious, i think its been over a month now, why isnt it here yet? (talking about vs 1.89.Q)
i know it goes to dawownz,nhscooter, and dragon complex, but guys think about it, ive been checking
forums everyday to see if vamps ultra if its new version, but not this map is realy testing my patience,
the new version better be coming soon, cuz last week dragon complex said that its realy soon, and
this is your way of saying soon guys?

-X_Pudding_X

Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue3500/5000By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty Re: By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra...

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 11:07

Its not easy, considering i have a full time job, and school, and other responsibilities so i try to get as much done as i can. So Far im waiting to get the map from nhscooter. I will update this when i get the map, and i will post how long it will take me to get it released. Very Happy
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue90/100By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty Re: By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra...

Post  Zekrai Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 18:21

lol dragoncomplex ok thats all i need to know but, what exactly do you do once you get the map O.O im stil a kid and im in my curious age >.<

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue3500/5000By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:39

well i am busy too and im guessing nh is as well as he has school and we cant multiply ourselves lol, sorry about the inconvenience :p
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue90725/999999By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:19

Just Gotta hate school lol, Im in middle of getting my G.E.D Cant Wait till i Get it :\
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue0/0By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 2:04

Guys your not listening, What does dragon complex actualy do to the vamps ultra map O.O lol
seriously you may not listen to dawownz (I listen to him tho LOL) what about me? Look at the awesome cat!!!!

<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<

doesn't that interest you of me? LOL

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:21

Wow lol im really losing my patience, at this rate i could posibly quit warcraft 3, lol u dont know how desperate i am, ive been waiting for this for weeks, not trying to make you speed up, but its just really hard for me to bear this, i love the units: revenant and demon hunter, its like hell is weighing me down.

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:22

Lol um guys im just saying, why is nhscooter so slow with the vamps map? Lol.

(I just made this reply to get to my 60'th reply lol)

Last edited by Zekrai on Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 3:05; edited 1 time in total
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 9:35

Umm... I Think Nh and Dawownz does the mapmaking And Dragon does the finishing touches then releases the map when its finished. Just gotta be patient.
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue0/0By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 13:55

SnowCloud wrote:Umm... I Think Nh and Dawownz does the mapmaking And Dragon does the finishing touches then releases the map when its finished. Just gotta be patient.

its random and it goes to whoever has time.

PS: i dont like your affiliate thing.. coz i hate cod..
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue90725/999999By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 4:07

By the way for all of you who works on vamps ultra, you post it here when the new version comes out, if i dont come back by the time vamps ultra comes back, hell is raged on me.

Blood is like fuel, only its for Humans.
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 0:19

:O Dawownz dont tell me ur a battlefield Person
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 23:29

lol Snow, wanna know what happens at the end of MW3?
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue1337/666By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 2:14

Guys stop going off topic, this is stuff for vamps ultra not mw3, although i do like cod Very Happy

Blood is like fuel, only its for humans.
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME !!

Post  Acid_Spore Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 3:20

Guys i still cant Join Vamps Ultra !! i Followed the Right procedures to Request an UnBan
then im PM all admins and still cant Join the map !!

PLEASE !! some one tell me what is HAPENING ! un Ban me please.... i wana play

Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 20:53

DragonComplex said you're unbanned, take this issue up with him - there's no need to spam this type of post in every topic you can find.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue1337/666By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 2:57

Dude why were u even ban? I mean it couldn't be that bad... could it?? I mean this stuff
happens for no reason usualy, just tell me why u were ban and il talk to dragon about it.

Blood is like fuel, only its for "Humans".
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 16:57

I really don't think it would make a difference if you talked to Dragon about unbanning him as opposed to him asking Dragon himself. In fact I think it would be best if he asked Dragon. (Maybe he should just PM him about it some more, or another user with control...?)
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 1:21

Update

I have the map. I am adding the remaining skins still left to be added. I have 3-4 Pages of skin remaining ETA time for skins 3-4 days. Then im going to do some small bug fixings ETA 1 day, then add some new items for vamps to battle Tier3 Humans ETA 4-5 days. Total ETA: 10 days.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Left_bar_bleue90/100By the way about the versions of Vamps ultra... Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:37

Update #2

I just finished a page of skins, and a few bug fixes. I have 2 pages left, and a few items to add and thats it.

Should take me by the end of this week. Im 80% sure new version of Vampirism Ultra will be out by the end of this week.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 22:02

Perfect! This week the new version of vamps ultra, next week a Teeworlds Vanilla Tournament! xD
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 2:07

I love you dragon complex LOL (AS a friend >.<) dude u have no idea how long i waited for this, ive waited ever since the start of this term O.O. By the way in Update3 are u gonna tell us that like.. OMG HERES WHAT U HAVE BEEN WAITING 4!! Vamps ultra!! or something like that, there is something i will guarantee, I will be more active in Warcraft 3 as soon as this is released.

Blood is like fuel, only its for "Humans"
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 6:33

Hey Bro dragon complex you havent realy released the map on sunday Sad i mean realy dude u told us u would release at sunday O.o wth is this dude i told my friends about this version and now they are gonna kill my cuz u didnt release it at sunday O.O T.T

Edit: Woops lol aprently dragon is releasing today, i love you man why were u late tho? Actualy, scratch that he never added O,o im so dead >.<

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down