Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here!

+16
ShadowThong
OCD
Winbudwin
Biggz54
Imacominforyou
ID_ied
gabi12
Ra[G]e
IDPB
DaBomb
TheWildOnes
CrazyLeo
xutopia
Apple.Time
Infierno-
Anonymou_s
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here!

Post  ID_ied Tue 10 Feb 2015 - 18:11

CrazyLeo wrote:Just a quick small idea, maybe an item in the slayer vault that the hero can use to destroy the healing wards?
My immediate opinion is that this would make wards 100% useless, & downright impossible to win lategame for vamps.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here!

Post  CrazyLeo Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 20:48

Just a quick small idea.

For the vamps during their waiting time at the start, maybe have text open for them on giving them advice on how to start/what to do/not to leak at start and all that as a quick summary for them to know before hand instead of learning the hard way after leaking and already heading towards a game they definatly lost. This would be a great help to the new players to vampirism in my opinion.
CrazyLeo
CrazyLeo
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069422503/

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Thu 19 Mar 2015 - 5:11

I have the best idea ever.
K so yeah cool k here it goes

k so there should be a random skin spawn before the game starts
like a 1% or 2% percent chance that everyone in the game (including vampires, and those who don't have skins) will spawn a random skin. I mean yeah that would fucking awesome.

And if they do land that random skin spawn the screen should go dark for a second and a big thunder sound and then a guy with a really deep voice saying "RANDOM SKINS BITCHES"

maybe a i went to far with that last part but yeah
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Thu 19 Mar 2015 - 9:45

+1 

I think Infierno- got a good idea here, That way Vamp Ultra would become more interactive for those who badly want a skin but won't donate.

And the " RANDOM SKINS BITCHES " kinda reminds me of the custom game : SNIPERS ; like " ULTRA KILL ".

Don't know if some of you played it once Very Happy
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Sat 21 Mar 2015 - 13:33

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG YES INFIERNO SEMPAI!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE Best idea ever. lots of people (including me) are too poor to donate for skins so that would be really cool and fun and at the same time really awesome but the downside is that its chjeap for those who donated but all well i guess? they have theirs forever so yessss

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Imacominforyou Sat 21 Mar 2015 - 16:26

The ones that actually paid for a skin could also have something extra like an aura or something, whilst the ones that are getting a random skin will be very basic.
Imacominforyou
Imacominforyou
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : General
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Heavy Support
MOS Experience:
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999999/100Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999999/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Wed 27 May 2015 - 21:46

hey its xutopia (sorry for bringing this thread back)

Anyways, I just played another game with an afking vamp (i dont have any pics or proof except my word because i dont really know how to upload them even after i take a screenshot.... and i surely dont know how to vid lol) but anyways. Lots of sore losers keep doing it to be a sore loser. anyways, i have a suggestion that if any side (mostly vamp) is afk for about like 15-20 mins or maybe 20-25 mins, they will automatically get kicked for stalling. I mean this happened to raymont i remeber for about 2 hours and i think someone else waited for like 3 hours no? idk... But anyways that is basically my "creative idea" idk if it is against what u wrote up top anon sempai but its really buggy. Also a little sidenote, maybe we can get rid of the yes or no fast mode thing in the beginnning :PPP sometimes when i play at night and there are a bunch of newcomers they always like to pick no to fast mode and it gets a little slow cause it takes like 50 mins per game and yo necesito sleep Smile) thanks for reading :PP

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Biggz54 Fri 29 May 2015 - 5:12

Wouldn't it require a lot of work to create that many skins for each player so that no one has the same skin? Unless anon has numerous skins already saved that he can just access and upload on a patch or something. I think we should come up with more practical ideas that anon doesn't need to spend a lot of time on.
Biggz54
Biggz54
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Winbudwin Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 21:34

Make a new map and the last wall can be a human lol jk add a new last wall and new thinks like that ythere is no rape so that use mans can get more for slayer to kill the vamp and my thing for slayer new upgrades
Winbudwin
Winbudwin
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : THE SMART BUT DUMB GUY ON THE STREETS
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:54

I've actually noticed that even though charm costs 10 mana, the mana isnt used when the spell is cast, which basically means a peas can charm both litches if they're near each other and still have all 10 mana on them. I have no clue whether or not this is the intentionally done this way to allow the builder to safely tp away once charm is cast or if its a bug, just decided to post about it to see if you devs knew. Razz
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Wed 9 Dec 2015 - 10:23

True, I always thought that the 10 mana were a limitation, so that it wouldn't be possible to cast it right after tping (0,5 -1,0 sec delay).
It probably is intented to work how you described it, although I really enjoy it, taking both lichs at the same time for a walk haha
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Wed 27 Jan 2016 - 19:14

What about a different game mode?
Right now have we got fast and normal-mode. so why not make Fastmode to be the normalmode. 

create another mode with like bombs/traps and hidden stuffs to kill vampire with? would be more of a game of tag.

another idea is to have randomize maps(if it's possible) so when the game start we can see if it's the old map(1.98) or the current one. this would f*** up the gameplay for the newest players which didn't play during that time. And it would make us nostalgic ones happy.

or have more research things in Vault/T1/T2/T3 for example in a previous reply with lava tower which you can research with Vault and in T2 Anti-banishing. This will open up for a complete make-over of battle-slayer so you can use him for battles instead of anti-escape trap slayer.

Healing Slayer - have a upgrade which prevent chaos from making him immobile
Battle slayer - give him something that can make him a whorty opponent.
caster slayer - New skin, maybe archmage male/female?
that transform slayer(sorry can't rememeber its´name) - remake it into a solid support type slayer which can buff hp and dmg

One funny thing with Chaos would be if it have a 2% chance when bought to turn into the old chaos which triggered out of dmg vampire recived instead of dmg vampire deal.

Spell shop for vampire! cost 500g - Send out a zombie apocalypse. all units which have deceased during the game revives in middle and go for a havoc around the map until everyone is dead.
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  InvalidFate Thu 28 Jan 2016 - 14:43

Map_Hack wrote:What about a different game mode?
Right now have we got fast and normal-mode. so why not make Fastmode to be the normalmode. 

create another mode with like bombs/traps and hidden stuffs to kill vampire with? would be more of a game of tag.

another idea is to have randomize maps(if it's possible) so when the game start we can see if it's the old map(1.98) or the current one. this would f*** up the gameplay for the newest players which didn't play during that time. And it would make us nostalgic ones happy.

or have more research things in Vault/T1/T2/T3 for example in a previous reply with lava tower which you can research with Vault and in T2 Anti-banishing. This will open up for a complete make-over of battle-slayer so you can use him for battles instead of anti-escape trap slayer.

Healing Slayer - have a upgrade which prevent chaos from making him immobile
Battle slayer - give him something that can make him a whorty opponent.
caster slayer - New skin, maybe archmage male/female?
that transform slayer(sorry can't rememeber its´name) - remake it into a solid support type slayer which can buff hp and dmg

One funny thing with Chaos would be if it have a 2% chance when bought to turn into the old chaos which triggered out of dmg vampire recived instead of dmg vampire deal.

Spell shop for vampire! cost 500g - Send out a zombie apocalypse. all units which have deceased during the game revives in middle and go for a havoc around the map until everyone is dead.
Amazing idea, i second this ^^
InvalidFate
InvalidFate
Apprentice
Apprentice

ROTD Rank : Probably Pretty Low
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomevamp Fri 29 Jan 2016 - 17:14

As a single vamp it's hard to kill uber workers adn tier 2 builders with chain so i would reccomend a iteam for vamp tht will help to kill them.

and there was a spy i thing it is useless it should be removed or upgraded so it can help vamp.

Vampires shoulde be given 3 to 4 skins to choice in every game. random skin in every game its pretty hard i think
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : AdmiRal
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: awesomevamp
MOS Experience:
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  K1cKMyAsS Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 11:23

Im not know ... well ...
K1cKMyAsS
K1cKMyAsS
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  K1cKMyAsS Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 11:27

But im want again skill for get control the lich vamps Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 907177
K1cKMyAsS
K1cKMyAsS
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Creative Ideas for ULTRA! Bring them here! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2