Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time.

+6
Apple.Time
TheWildOnes
OCD
IronMan.
xutopia
Anonymou_s
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty [2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time.

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 13:38

As most of you know, the new version is being worked on, i'd like to take this chance to find out if anyone here has any ideas/suggestions/bugfixes anything at all. I will be reading all of them. I ask you guys put your creative mindset to work and post them as i will be adding allot more content to ultra so if theres anything you'd possibly like to see now is your chance. Lets make this next version the best version.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue90/100[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty [2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last

Post  paladini Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 13:50

Anonymous can make wisphere of shadow to be a power? Smile Smile

Or TO Make Tier 4?Or make a new power ?

To Make a new Intimes.Change The Chaosphere Or change the vamps and humans? 

Or change the shops on vampireThats are my ideas. if i found a new idea i will tell you 

Or make a new last wall to be invicible to cost [url=tel:1000000]1000000[/url] lumber and gold And the vampire to have a double dmfs

Or can unblock that hero ? or when is coming the vamps to make a explozzen in middle 
paladini
paladini
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Admin
Warn Status :
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue10/208[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/208)

Back to top Go down

[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty Re: [2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time.

Post  Apple.Time Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 17:47

Hi hoooo,

After having to delete all those 6 or more multi posts from Paladini and then editing them into O N E, here I am Razz

- as I said the hp of the last wall should get lowered cause it's freaking too op, like it's almost a game end for the vamp if a human gets it

- whispers at the beginning is a good idea you came with Anon, but you should check the flow of the whispers in game, cause it actually bugs out when you're under fire, like it's running wild and goes the other way you want it to go. In critical situations that's not cool, can't play risky huhu Razz

- it could be nice to get some stress, if you could make an event like destroying the heroes' fountain, but with the vamp's fountain instead. Like taking the risk to destroy it alone or with the help of the other humans. With a tower that could be made only with your pez ( till the end ). The one who succeed could get an extra bonus of gold ( 1500k for example, ofc it would be for before the t3 if it's just about an extra money ) or if you're as sexy as I think you are you create a special event over it, like a Drake coming out of the fountain, then swallowing randomly one of the vamp and the other one should go after it to free his buddy tongue

- reduce the range of the chaos effect, it went from 4 to 8 since the old version
That way we could play like before by doing more void beast and using crippled to slow the vamp down, and ofc lowering the activation of the vampire dream ( you know the one who is like the vamp pot in auto mode while you're hit ) cause if a human got more than 10 tower you're like invincible almost all the time huhuhu so no cripple possible with the void beast tower. 

- again as Shadow said, a change in the bases would be good ( I'm not his fanboy shhh  Razz  Go go Shadow gooo)

- about the score and bonus like the crown for the pez, you talked about, you could give like a golden armor for the vamps with really good results 

- around the map hide an item for the human's heroes that would make them op and possibly battle the vamps ( just one tho ), like by hiding it on a tree that would randomly spawned around the map ( yeah yeah I do remember that, once you wanted to do something like that with a random tree and a dragon and then you made the new patch and ShareThePain teamed with me on a game, even AtomX to just find that damn tree for a whole hour, for you to tell me that you finally didn't make the event lololo you meanie LaughingRazz )

That will be all for the moment, it's already a big post huhu 

Cheers, 

Apple
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue0/0[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty Re: [2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time.

Post  ShadowThong Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 18:49

Sweet <3

So here my thoughts:

- How about getting a 2nd builder like the original pez? Mainly for building houses and tents? Would be much safer vor pez to block paths and such, cause then the original pez wouldnt have to go and risk his life to do that ^^ I know its a boost for human, but still worth a suggestion Very Happy

- I already discussed the bases, just pointing it out again Smile That would be actually the greatest changes for me hah

- How about setting a time for the game to end? For example, set the time limit to 50 min, if the vamp isn't able to kill all pez, then the game should end. Not only would that counter afking vamps - as apple already mentioned - you could also set the HP of the last wall a little bit lower and people would still have a challenge, the vamps would have the challenge to win the game before the 50 min mark and the pez would still have to survive until then (even with 500k wall) 

That's actually it from my side!
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue0/0[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 20:25

ShadowThong wrote:Sweet <3

So here my thoughts:

- How about getting a 2nd builder like the original pez? Mainly for building houses and tents? Would be much safer vor pez to block paths and such, cause then the original pez wouldnt have to go and risk his life to do that ^^ I know its a boost for human, but still worth a suggestion Very Happy

- I already discussed the bases, just pointing it out again Smile That would be actually the greatest changes for me hah

- How about setting a time for the game to end? For example, set the time limit to 50 min, if the vamp isn't able to kill all pez, then the game should end. Not only would that counter afking vamps - as apple already mentioned - you could also set the HP of the last wall a little bit lower and people would still have a challenge, the vamps would have the challenge to win the game before the 50 min mark and the pez would still have to survive until then (even with 500k wall) 

That's actually it from my side!

I think i just might have an idea for that. Say if the game gets to 60min 1 solid hour. Then what happens is the vampire gods come up and kill everyone and everything including vampires. So for the next 5-10min you have these super strong godly vamps that are pissed off that the other vamps couldnt kill all the pez so they come to earth and finish everyone off
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue90/100[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 20:33

LOL godly vamps running wild and destroying everything, what a sight it would be for the first players to see it Razz
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Sat 9 Jul 2016 - 4:47

Yeeeehhh sounds great! Let some godly vamps loose and rape everything in sight Very Happy
So how i understand it, after the 60 min mark, those vamps would come and fight like an AI?
cause i had an other idea: Make a tiny cinematic or a global announcment where everyone - pez and vamps - gets teleported to the center and one by one slaughtered by those godly vamps. So my thought on that, either one is great imo Very Happy:D:D
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 9 Jul 2016 - 5:50

Global annoucement with a big voice as in SNIPERZZZZ if someone recall that old custom map. " mu mu multi KILLLLLL " huehue Razz
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyLeo Sat 9 Jul 2016 - 12:52

Some of my ideas :

-Permanently disable mini-vampires or make it so that all humans can vote on whether they should be allowed too or not at the start? In my opinion Mini-Vampires are nothing but a nuisance for everyone. Revealing early humans because they know all their locations if they died early, sometimes they have managed to buy important items before the main vampires such as Chaosphere/Dark Chaos Gem. They also sometimes feel like they still belong to the Human team and therefore help them in whatever they can which could lead to quite some unfair scenarios.-

-Make the T2/T3 only build-able twice and no more in an entire game if it can be done with some coding? Would solve some feeding problems where some humans just never stop rebuilding as the vamp constantly returns to them after they've built them again, which leaves no choice but to votekick that player for humans which doesn't always work and up making the Vamps win by default with the feed. I feel if your T2 has been destroyed twice already, you really have no chance for a victory unless you ACTUALLY know what you're doing then you wouldn't run into such a problem. As for the T3 even 1 build chance might be good enough.

-If possible can you fix the mass teleport for the Caster Slayer? It doesn't work with any units as I've tested, would seem quite nice for a lot of things if it worked such as escaping or bringing support to another base etc

-Another small idea would be to be able to increase the hitpoints/armor of the bouncers via upgrade in the Tier 3 Building possibly? As well as making them magic immune with the same upgrade, simply so they still have a use in the end game.

Uh that's all I can think of at the moment ;x
CrazyLeo
CrazyLeo
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069422503/

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Sat 9 Jul 2016 - 15:30

Wow these are all some good ideas, and i especially agree with leos about doing the no mini thing (i dont wanna quote him cause its too long smh) but i think that it would even be a better idea to permanateltely disable to normal game thing. I mean, in some games where there are a lot of newcomers and even reg guys they may choose normal mode and it just gets so boring after a while lol. so thats my opinion to just disable the normal mode permanatelylay idk maybe just a suggestion.

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty Change the base

Post  IronMan. Sat 9 Jul 2016 - 17:14

Whay not just change the base i get bored from this one make another dessain on map make it i bit larger and no more with two base and make new building at human and at vampire new intimes something light that if yoy want change Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IronMan.
IronMan.
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : XDxDxdXDxD
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 9 Jul 2016 - 19:23

+1 with CrazyLeo about the caster slayer and his tp team. Would be nice if it was actually working ( even to bring your pez in someone else's base far away to help. With a good cd cause would be too OP Huhu )
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Winbudwin Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 0:36

base need a big rework EVEN psy told me that his base is a bit op and that seemed pretty funny to me

charming the vamp i told you about but just remove charm it has a lot of problems for example vamps idams /control vamp this is op and everyone says so just remove it problem solved

and make it so there is a tone shop for battle slayer, book respawn every 1 min for 1 book a and they stack up to 50 books and make the shop cost end game wall so it is not that op and if vamp starts sitting in his base he will have to worry about the slayers and this is be only buyable at the 30 min mark so or until tier 3 has been hit and every book can cost like a void tower and the all of the types of book are there same as the vamps

make it so vamp cant sit in his base for 5 mins some trigger so if vamp is in his base the humans have a chance to build in the base or keep it going as a normal game and if there are 2 vamps the trigger does not work

battle slayer banish thing the ability for battle slayer should be unlocked so people  can stop the banishers because you remove the kick rule for admins

make a new tier so we can get more gold faster because everyone these days has hit tier 3 and we want to shot for something higher and make a new wall for humans and make something like 6 dfms combined like ultra harts

ps grammar is BAD I KNOW STOP TELLING ME THAT   
Winbudwin
Winbudwin
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : THE SMART BUT DUMB GUY ON THE STREETS
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 2:09

Thank you guys! keep em coming =] This new version is pretty much for you guys. You let me know what you want to see added/changed. We can go as far as you'd like i want to make this next version really good.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 6:13

Well since no one mentioned it.... Plebs... The T1 builder can create a portal for builders  (or something like that, pls I only built it once/ played once recently) but it does absolutely nothing, was wondering if I was doing something wrong or if it's bugged, maybe even an unfinished idea?
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 6:20

@OCD 

Unfinished idea, it doesn't work buddy, you didn't do anything bad there Huhu Razz

Nice of you pointing that fact +1 with my buddy here.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 8:53

Ok, I want to discuss the current meta for T3. Right now - after reaching T3 - you build as many goldwells with your T2 builder as possible to increase your income for your gold fountain. Imo a very tedious part of the game, it keeps you busy, but you could instead focus on other things.. I was just wondering if we could change that up a little bit? Here my ideas/thoughts:

- You could disable the increasing of the income with goldwells, and instead increase the initial income of the gold founation to for example 2000 (instead of 400). That way we dont have to focus on building mines anymore and you get rewarded by building the fastest T3 and not just build the most gold wells after the gold fountain.
Don't know if the 2000 are enough, maybe 2500 or 2300.

EDIT: Ok i will stick with just the first idea
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 10:12

+1 with Shadow, We didn't have to do that before, maybe you don't know that nowadays players are stacking gw after t3 Anon, but they do. The fact was to get elder void ( 200k gold ) or the last wall ( 500k gold ) as fast as possible. Since we do not mass void beast to slow the vamp anymore. So people with bigger base almost can steal the first place from the best player in game by just massing gw. 
Shadow's idea about increasing the income is good, if we we stick with the actual game play, but if you go with some change, it will maybe be a bit too high huhuhu Razz
You should play a game or two ( if you didn't play lately ) to see how the actual players play huhuhu
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 19:45

Hope to play soon! <3
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue35/100[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 20:24

oh yea btw regarding the gold fountain, is there a way to get rid of the like auto stop thing? like ik sometimes when game time is 30 mins, the gold fountain stops auto harvesting. idk if its to prevent afkers or something, but if we need 1m lumber for like elder tower cant we just stop the gold mine? idk just a thought Smile 

Shorter version of ideas: maybe disable slow mode and gold fountain auto stop harvesting Razz

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 7:31

xutopia wrote:oh yea btw regarding the gold fountain, is there a way to get rid of the like auto stop thing? like ik sometimes when game time is 30 mins, the gold fountain stops auto harvesting. idk if its to prevent afkers or something, but if we need 1m lumber for like elder tower cant we just stop the gold mine? idk just a thought Smile And ShadowThong is so sexy, always gets me moist!!

Shorter version of ideas: maybe disable slow mode and gold fountain auto stop harvesting Razz

I think the gold fountain turning off randomly is not intentional... Must be some kind of bug, cause implementing something like that is pretty useless lol

I agree with removing slow mode, it doesn't get played and is kinda boring compared to fast mode. Different modes could be created, but I'll first have to think of some lul
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty [2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last

Post  paladini Thu 14 Jul 2016 - 16:14

When is coming? Very Happy Very Happy
paladini
paladini
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Admin
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Left_bar_bleue10/208[2.43.S] Bring your ideas/suggestions here 1 last time. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/208)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 14 Jul 2016 - 18:57

The fountain turning off was not intentional it auto does it after awhile. In term of when the new version is coming i am not 100% sure yet, but i am working on it to get it out asap.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Sat 16 Jul 2016 - 5:07

Could the cost of Inferno Rain get increased? 80g for 3k damage is pretty op in ealry game imo. Maybe increase it by 100% or up to 200g? That way the spell would still be viable but vamps would have to use it more wisely. And it wouldn't be a 6k damage spell for 160g anymore.
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 16 Jul 2016 - 6:53

Early  mana burn is enough to prevent a vamp from using x2 Infierno on a bytewall. And you just have to up to kilobyte or using your horses before the vamp starts to hit the wall ( well not talking about a vamp which would up his str and dmg stats early ). 
Some vamps are using Infierno rains just to crack open their way in, but in my opinion I prefer to use them to destroy upped fire tower and frosty, or gold mines when they are in range. 
The human game play is already safe as it is. 
Yeah it's frustrating when suddenly a vamp kill your bytewall, using x2 Infierno, but s*** happens Laughing
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next