Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Reaching tier 2 more quickly

2 posters

Go down

Reaching tier 2 more quickly Empty Reaching tier 2 more quickly

Post  Bird. Thu 2 May 2013 - 22:49

So lately I've been trying to experiment and get tier 2 as quickly as possible. I haven't reached any break throughs yet. Basically the plan to reach t2 even faster, is to limit your uber workers (house lvl3 workers). By decreasing that amount. You will also decrease the number of gold mines you make. However, you will be saving 18 gold for every uber worker you don't make. Has any of you tried it? Basically my best record for reaching 56 income was 11:30 in fast mode with full uber workers and getting t2 exactly when forge opened up. The plan is to shorten this time even more. Have any of you guys tried this yet? Is it even possible? Message if it is.
PS: that's why I have been really slow in my recent games. And when people ask why I am so slow, I simply saying, "experimenting."
PSS: The time "11:30" is for an older version that is outdated, however the method in general is not outdated.

Last edited by Bird. on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 4:00; edited 1 time in total
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :
Reaching tier 2 more quickly Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Reaching tier 2 more quickly Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Reaching tier 2 more quickly Empty Re: Reaching tier 2 more quickly

Post  joeboyxD Thu 2 May 2013 - 23:22

Bird. wrote:So lately I've been trying to experiment and get tier 2 as quickly as possible. I haven't reached any break throughs yet. Basically the plan to reach t2 even faster, is to limit your uber workers (house lvl3 workers). By decreasing that amount. You will also decrease the number of gold mines you make. However, you will be saving 18 gold for every uber worker you don't make. Has any of you tried it? Basically my best record for reaching 56 income was 11:30 in fast mode with full uber workers and getting t2 exactly when forge opened up. The plan is to shorten this time even more. Have any of you guys tried this yet? Is it even possible? Message if it is.
PS: that's why I have been really slow in my recent games. And when people ask why I am so slow, I simply saying, "experimenting."

Oh pretty nice im gonna go try it Smile

joeboyxD
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Reaching tier 2 more quickly Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Reaching tier 2 more quickly Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Reaching tier 2 more quickly Left_bar_bleue6/10Reaching tier 2 more quickly Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

http://Beatusclan.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum