Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra

+4
DaBomb
warscrub
HrK
seanlou
8 posters

Go down

i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra

Post  BEEBEGUN Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 14:42

all they do is feed the vamp thats why games with one vamp are better ik people might not agree but i hate having 2 vamps cause humans dont have a chance at all
vamps can killl kilobyte wall in 1 min after they get fed and they have alot of the so they get alot more feed from the humans base

Dragon Complex when you update vamps ultra can you make feedingboxes exetera. be worth less gold plz and thank

oh and i also thought when you up date vamps ultra can you make it so it gives us 30000 wood and 3 gold when 6 min. are up and is there any way that you can make golden claws stack? so we can have only 2 claws of gold.

can any one teach me how to use smile faces .

and about how long is it going to take to update vamps plz let me know when its done

THX AND PLZ THNK ABOUT ALL OF MY IDEAS DRAGON THX AGEN

Last edited by BEEBEGUN on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 14:56; edited 1 time in total
BEEBEGUN
BEEBEGUN
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty Re: i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra

Post  BEEBEGUN Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 15:30

and how do you level up youre user cause im at 0/4 can some one reply to this and tell me
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
and is there any way i can have an image under my name cause id like an image

helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp

LOL LOOK AT ALL THE SMILES I LEARD HOW TO DO IT

Last edited by BEEBEGUN on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 12:47; edited 2 times in total
BEEBEGUN
BEEBEGUN
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 0:12

I think I speak for everyone when I say this but what the hell did I just read? lol

You need to slow down your typing and use some proper grammar in order that others can understand what you are trying to say better. doesn't have to be perfect just enough so we know what going on
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue27/100i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  BEEBEGUN Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 0:48

OK THNX seanlou for the advise can you answer my qwestion seanlou plz let me know about the ranking up my username

('fencing')
BEEBEGUN
BEEBEGUN
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 11:45

Up a map, is a very long work, so be cool, have a KIT KAT! (normally have a kisscool)

Then for "noobs" on map, you were a noob (beginner) too, when you started vampirism ultra, so maybe try to give advices to other, or to learn them how to play better and faster.

For your own, try to have slayer loadng, before vamps coming.

And i think you can up your way to play more than actually.

That is sure, that many human players never suicide or leave, and vamps get a huge feed from their bases. ==> Unfairplay!

now the actual rules of vampirism ultra are derived from a long long thinking, and stop play with only 1 vamp (you often close slot12), try to make your best, to survive, that is the challenge!

Cordialy,
HrK
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue-150/-150i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  BEEBEGUN Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 13:07

ik that i was a noob at one time but i didnt feed paleMad and i cant help some one that is feeding i can only kick them cause they wont listen but i know that i shouldent host one vamp games but still it helps the game go longer and vamps are all geting pro with all of this feed and i hate vamping but i will because of humans need a vamp noob i geuss i should stop hosting one vamp game and hrk can you play one of the games ima hostin cause i host as much as i can see ya lataw ima ofline now i allmost always check this page so you can reply over andover and i will get it in 2-3 days k 1 day out of the week i cant look at this page ima out peaace bom
jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw
ok thers a lot of smiles and theres stuff at the bottom of page
jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw jawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjawjaw

QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion I STILL HAVENT GOT ANY OF MYQWESTIONS ANWERD PLZ SEANLOU OR HrK ANSWER
BEEBEGUN
BEEBEGUN
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 6:20

Well, i ll try to play with you, but my schedule is not the same than your, cause i am french, and i work around 10h a day oftenly more.
Cya In Game, asap.
HrK
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue-150/-150i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty SO MANY NOOBS

Post  warscrub Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 12:44

i will join anyone who wants to play my schedule is randomized so i will join if i can.

warscrub
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:12

Yes there are way to many noobs in ultra, I rarly play builder anymore because unless the vamps are noobs you lose and when I go vamp I challange myself to win before forge and have made a couple of 'pros' rage all you need to do is shade and farsight at start with speed and 2 rings. After the gold you just get silence, agi tome and as many beast masks as you can. Once you get 5 beasts and scan tome dammage tomes and you should have won. When attacking the wall just silence about 5 seconds before you break it and free builder kill. So far it has worked EVERY game I have played as vamp including a couple where other vamp leaves at start.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue9/10i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 13:54

There will always be noobs that play Vampirism Ultra. If you don't want a "noob" in game then just be the vampire and kill them. But even then they become your Mini Vampire helper and you can't kill them in new versions. But this is why there are many game choices you can choose from instead of just one. Nothing you can really do to change the fact that there will always be a "noob" in a game you play. Please do not rage about "noobs", it's a waste of time Razz
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue69/69i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty Agreement

Post  Majkusz Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 6:34

I hate feeders.
I hate when peasant die and show other wamps where other bases are.
I hate when somebody claim someone else's base and kick from it.

I THINK, WE HAVE TO BAN THESE BIT*HES.

Majkusz
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 7:35

I disagree if you kill a peasant you deserve to know where bases are but with claiming others bases if they are noob or just forgotten is uncool and should be bannable like you say
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue9/10i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 0:12

Majkusz wrote:I hate feeders.
I hate when peasant die and show other wamps where other bases are.
I hate when somebody claim someone else's base and kick from it.

I THINK, WE HAVE TO BAN THESE BIT*HES.

When peasant die they are on the vampires team thus helping vamps.
if the person cant claim his own base, he deserves to get kicked out of his base, although anyone i see doing this will be banned for it.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Left_bar_bleue90/100i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Majkusz Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 7:09

I thought peasants who die in the beginning.
If someone forgets to claim the base is not fair to throw him out from the base.
I also hate when someone builds towers to destroy other people.

Unfortunately, almost never, administrators are not in the game. I'd like to help.

Excuse my bad English.

Sincerely M41K.

Majkusz
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

i am tierd of noobs on vampsultra Empty SO I HEARD SKINS ARE FREE SO HOW CAN I GET THE FREE SKINS

Post  BEEBEGUN Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:54

SO I HEARD SKINS ARE FREE SO HOW CAN I GET THE FREE SKINS
BEEBEGUN
BEEBEGUN
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum