Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Update on the update? Update-ception

3 posters

Go down

Update on the update? Update-ception Empty Update on the update? Update-ception

Post  OCD Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 8:29

Hello everyone, shamans, admins, mods, randoms, casuals and shadow, so im just gonna drop the bomb that everyone was thinking and ask for an update on the (hopefully) upcoming update. As I understand it, it was meant to come out a while ago but due to extraneous events, clan being hijacked, anon leaving for a bit, it never came out. I've heard rumours of an upcoming Christmas version so I was just wondering if you kind master developers would update little scrubs like me who love ultra Razz Very Happy 

P.S happy holidays Twisted Evil
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :
Update on the update? Update-ception Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Update on the update? Update-ception Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Update on the update? Update-ception Empty Re: Update on the update? Update-ception

Post  ShadowThong Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 12:59

Ima second that, would be nice to get a christmas version, cause i think that the halloween theme is a bit outdated lel.
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :
Update on the update? Update-ception Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Update on the update? Update-ception Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Update on the update? Update-ception Left_bar_bleue0/0Update on the update? Update-ception Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Update on the update? Update-ception Empty Re: Update on the update? Update-ception

Post  Apple.Time Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 13:01

+ 1  Very Happy Embarassed
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Update on the update? Update-ception Left_bar_bleue0/0Update on the update? Update-ception Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down