Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Admin request and other :)

4 posters

Go down

Admin request and other :) Empty Admin request and other :)

Post  JaxTheHoneste Fri 30 Oct 2015 - 11:36

Hello world,
For those connaisaient me on the live "JaxTheHonest" Yes because I'm honest and I try to be as regularly as possible, I "offers" as admin or administrator rather like my friend "apple time" and then the very good players as "psyscope absdalegend shadowthong" or other, I propose because I think the parties filled manage playing properly, I do not think no claim to be too bad at pro as have the 22 minutes before a t3 all parties but I start playing this game a long time ago and I always dream of having this "title" of moderator, I also propose because I see on the forums there beacoup admin or moderator but not really active on the game has indeed I know only 6 or 7 and I think you have the time to be active as same if for some this may be private but I'm apprentice baker patissier So i including all my after noon, yes the famous french baguette xD, I could then manage the parties, I think you have any say thank you for everything, I train more and more to English, i'm sorry purpose thank you i hope you AGREE

JaxTheHoneste
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
Admin request and other :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Admin request and other :) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Admin request and other :) Empty Re: Admin request and other :)

Post  OCD Fri 30 Oct 2015 - 11:45

Just a note to people since there's an extreme amount of bewilderment, t3 time on Vampirism Ultra don't matter, you dont need to have t3 at 23mins or lower to join the clan and it's not a requirement to be an admin, it started off as a joke and that's all it is, it's nothing serious and you don't need a good t3 time to join the clan or become an admin.
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :
Admin request and other :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Admin request and other :) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Fri 30 Oct 2015 - 11:53

Yes, as OCD did say that your experience in game doesn't even matter that much. The thing that is primary for becoming admin is your trustworthy level with the other admins and your time in being in RotD too, And we don't need that many admins right now anyway.

The fact that i will deny this is because it seems like you haven't been in Rotd enough yet, and as i did say your game experience is only about 20% of your success rate anyway.

I will be happy for you to apply in the future though!
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Admin request and other :) Left_bar_bleue35/100Admin request and other :) Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Fri 30 Oct 2015 - 12:29

Hi ho there,

Just to add a few words here huhu

As OCD and WildO said, it's too early for you to apply for being a moderator.

And actually we already got 2 new moderators : OCD and ShadowThong.

Don't think bout applying again before being in Rotd for months, and being trusted by a couple of moderators, better to gain the trust of former/old moderators  Laughing

Cheers.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Admin request and other :) Left_bar_bleue0/0Admin request and other :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down