Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ-

2 posters

:: Other

Go down

Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Empty Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ-

Post  King Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 20:03

Hey everyone Smile, I noticed that applications towards clan bot moderator, can be made and I can use this position to help others in various ways as to hold them with their ping and further issues.

My background began in 2011, playing Vampirism Ultra. I still have the maps from that time silent, I have known various people and people know me well. I was invited into the Clan RotD channel by Anonymou_s and made friends with dawownz during that year. I have played with Anonymou_s I think in 2012 or 2013 before I quit WarCraft 3 due to School issues. I still remember that meme skin he had. I later then became friends and asked the bigger ranks how to go about playing the game and the commands on normal players to the bot. nhscooter explained it to me in a good manner  geek, I then invited my friends to play vampirism ultra and join clan rotd but they only played the game and not joined the clan because they were already in one. (I hope trying counts Razz). 
I left for sometime in 2012 then left, I joined in early 2013 then left, Now I am back permanently to enjoy this great clan and forum and hope to try my best to help others.

Before I quit I requested to be removed from clan rotd, only for the reason I didn't want to occupy someone elses space and requested a removal to the admins. I have also had a free skin when you were giving in the past I remember, Thereafter recently (not long ago) , I bought a new skin for $20. Support for the clan  Wink

I fully understand the rules and hope to help others and conduct myself in a good manner alien , and have never had any grudges with anyone. Many may know me as a good friend in Clan RotD, and hope to help with the best of my ability.

Thanks,
KING_OF_KINGZ
Tc rendeer
King
King
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Donator
Warn Status :
Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Empty Re: Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ-

Post  Anonymou_s Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 21:11

To be reviewed.

Any further answers will be discussed via PM chat.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Left_bar_bleue90/100Clan Bot Moderator Application . -KING_OF_KINGZ- Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down