Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Replay & screenshot & camera

2 posters

Go down

Replay & screenshot & camera  Empty Replay & screenshot & camera

Post  Mehico Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 22:51

Player Name: Mehico

Hey tell me how are you get that photo in wc3 a with vampirism ultra on T2 and T3 so how to type send to photo and how are you get to camera for YouTube on work here forum YouTube that all know anything here somehow?  I need answer me plz that I don't know how to reply and screenshot and camera so this first time here never see before in 5 years ago in talk about a make to reply and screenshot and camera? Please help me everybody a they I should know anything a thank you all answer to me message plz <3

help whoo help Exclamation Exclamation
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : Peon: Mehico
Warn Status :
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Replay & screenshot & camera  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: StarCraft II
MOS Experience:
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue1000/1500Replay & screenshot & camera  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)

Back to top Go down

Replay & screenshot & camera  Empty Re: Replay & screenshot & camera

Post  ID_ied Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 2:26

Mehico wrote:Player Name: Mehico

Hey tell me how are you get that photo in wc3 a with vampirism ultra on T2 and T3 so how to type send to photo and how are you get to camera for YouTube on work here forum YouTube that all know anything here somehow?  I need answer me plz that I don't know how to reply and screenshot and camera so this first time here never see before in 5 years ago in talk about a make to reply and screenshot and camera? Please help me everybody a they I should know anything a thank you all answer to me message plz <3

help whoo help Exclamation Exclamation
Use printscreen which will then save the screenshot in your Warcraft 3 directory, upload in on imgur.com then you can grab the image url and have it displayed in your post. This is the easiest way I know to show proof.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Replay & screenshot & camera  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue9/10Replay & screenshot & camera  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehico Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 3:03

Alright.. Thank you so much Sherman: ID_ied so I understand now and I will try it replay and they work can see screenshot? Awesome a great your good person a hehee jobs here and learn everything a from here word and replay that anything soon?
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Replay & screenshot & camera  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue1000/1500Replay & screenshot & camera  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehico Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 3:12

And I think say right in vampirism ultra on game with all player and after a "Victory" next "Save Replay" is than one choice name in save and how type on camera for YouTube in URL http//: I wanna know something a was wrong in game it's problem for feed and ask to admin or anonymou_ can see with this video? That say again in imgur.com.?
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 3:18

Mehico wrote:And I think say right in vampirism ultra on game with all player and after a "Victory" next "Save Replay" is than one choice name in save and how type on camera for YouTube in URL http//: I wanna know something a was wrong in game it's problem for feed and ask to admin or anonymou_ can see with this video? That say again in imgur.com.?
For replays you can either click save at victory screen, or there is a setting to save every replay automatically, which I use. Then register and upload it to this site: http://www.wcreplays.com/replay.php?m=EditReplay
It's much easier than using youtube.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Replay & screenshot & camera  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Replay & screenshot & camera  Left_bar_bleue9/10Replay & screenshot & camera  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down