Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx

2 posters

Go down

BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Empty BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx

Post  ShareThePain Tue 21 Oct 2014 - 16:03

Hello, then

My nickname : ShareThePain

The guy who deserves a ban : xx-Duff-xx

why?: I think he uses a maphack

the proof: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eyqug2hc616r804/Duff_-_maphack.w3g

I've already checked the replay, he pinged 4 bases (include the one of mine) and when I started to deto my first base because he aimed it, (he sent a shade without checking, but it's my usually base then I guess it's ok), he goes to where I've prepaired houses & tents without farsight (and that's the weird thing). This base wasn't pinged by him.

Edit: More! he didn't far sight my base when I started to deto my stuff

Last edited by ShareThePain on Tue 21 Oct 2014 - 16:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a thing)

ShareThePain
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Empty Re: BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx

Post  Apple.Time Tue 21 Oct 2014 - 18:47

Hi ho Share,

I look into the replay, and yeah this is a bit weird. He barely didn't use the Far sight at all.

But I didn't see the " ping " you were talking bout in the beginning. Just the ping from players claiming their place.

So, yeah kinda seems like mh here. But I will need 1 one more post against him to be sure. Or at least one of the admins to attest it in order to ban him.

Friendly,

Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Left_bar_bleue0/0BAN REQUEST : xx-duff-xx Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down