Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill)

2 posters

Go down

Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Empty Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill)

Post  Clemone Mon 21 Jul 2014 - 15:24

Hey guys,

Clemone here, new to the forums but I've been around on Ultra!

I'd like to present you FeedMePls, teamkiller during my game on July 14.

The victim: Nayrthecatman's Slayer - nothing too dramatic, I know - but when I asked FeedMePls why he just did that, his only answer was "f*** off kid", so I figured he deserved a report.

Here's a gif of the moment, where FeedMePls fires his freshly built Moon tower on Nayrthecatman's Slayer after a failed trap against a Vampire.

And here's a screenshot with all the crunchy deets, and the lovely conversation I had with FeedMePls.

I later asked Nayrthecatman if he knew why FeedMePls killed his Slayer, he told me he had no clue, so I promised I'd report this.

Cheers everyone!
Clemone
Clemone
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Lance Corporal
Warn Status :
Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Empty Re: Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill)

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 13:22

FeedMePls has been banned.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Left_bar_bleue90/100Player Report - FeedMePls (teamkill) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down