Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ban request: robinha

5 posters

Go down

Ban request: robinha Empty Ban request: robinha

Post  LoUp_04(2) Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 15:17

US East

Intentional feeding late in game

http://postimg.org/image/5acdj2l95/
LoUp_04(2)
LoUp_04(2)
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :
Ban request: robinha Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: robinha Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request: robinha Empty Re: Ban request: robinha

Post  Zywen Thu 3 Apr 2014 - 5:41

Dang...
Zywen
Zywen
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : n/a
Warn Status :
Ban request: robinha Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: robinha Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 14:37

You should up the post, then admins, can re watch it.

so

Up !
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Ban request: robinha Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Ban request: robinha Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  LoUp_04(2) Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 21:33

HrK wrote:You should up the post, then admins, can re watch it.

so

Up !
I am confused as to what you mean...lol  Question
LoUp_04(2)
LoUp_04(2)
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 6:05

I mean that as a post, is not approved by an admin, you can think he did not read, so leave it in the foreground, so ===> UP! to wait an answer.
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Ban request: robinha Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Ban request: robinha Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 15:59

Denied. Its hard to tell if the vampire needed the feed or not. Judging by the gold you guys have its very late into game and allot of players are still holding strong im sure the vampire was underfed or an unskilled player.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Ban request: robinha Left_bar_bleue90/100Ban request: robinha Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LoUp_04(2) Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 21:10

Anonymou_s wrote:Denied. Its hard to tell if the vampire needed the feed or not. Judging by the gold you guys have its very late into game and allot of players are still holding strong im sure the vampire was underfed or an unskilled player.
How can we determine or what is the determining point of what is considered an 'underfed' vampire? If you look at the picture again ALL of those buildings are T2's and that entire base was covered with them. I don't believe in feeding an underfed vampire because sometimes that was hard work to ensure that didn't happen (teamwork/coordinated banishing flutes) and where a deserved win, is a deserved win. And the intention behind a feeding (pity for a weak vampire vs. spite against the Human team because his base was lost and not ours) should mean something. This was a reckless/selfish feeding of the vampire where no consideration of the rest of the human team was taken and you can't deny that this amount of feed is a HUGE game changer (we are talking about 10's of thousands of gold in feed). I also early don't mind a little bit of feed but I snapped this picture after the is person fed REPEATEDLY large amounts of T2/T3 buildings. I would really like for you to please reconsider your decision on this matter.
LoUp_04(2)
LoUp_04(2)
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 20:27

Anonymou_s is right. I agree that the amount of T2's made was a poor choice of feed, regardless of if the vampire needed it or not. Also with the amount of gold everyone had, and that many players alive it does bring up the question of was he a new vampire or a poorly skilled one. Also with the T2's, it does look like he built them in his base, so they could be barricaded in. It's just a lot of questions that should be taken into account.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request: robinha Left_bar_bleue69/69Ban request: robinha Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down