Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

winbudwin application

+2
Winbudwin
Ra[G]e
6 posters

Go down

winbudwin application  Empty winbudwin application

Post  Winbudwin Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 0:09

Hello, this is winbudwin, and today I am applying for admin in Vampirism Ultra. I am well known for trolling other players; However, I do follow the rules, so I do not make an ass out of myself. I am currently in school, and I do not have much time, however I spend most my time on Warcraft 3 and have always enjoyed playing Vampirism. When I am on I like to see newcomers on, and I help them however I can if they ask for help. The reason why I want to be an admin is help me as a person, I have never really had something to hold onto. That is my main reason for being admin, I have never had anything that really meant something to me. As well I would like to be admin to help the community, and make sure new players always feel welcomed. I am 13 years old, and am turning 14 soon. No matter what happens I am happy playing Vampirism, and I just want to really do more for the community I am in. Thank you for your time for reading this.
edited by Ra[G]e

Last edited by Ra[G]e on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 0:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ra[G]e was proof reading it)
Winbudwin
Winbudwin
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : THE SMART BUT DUMB GUY ON THE STREETS
Warn Status :
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4winbudwin application  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

winbudwin application  Empty Re: winbudwin application

Post  Ra[G]e Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:28

I may have edited this post for winbudwin, however, after being in a game with him today, I believe that he would be unfit for admin now and I would not recommend that he becomes admin ever. Or not until he has reached a more mature point. 
- Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4winbudwin application  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue999/1000winbudwin application  Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Winbudwin Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:39

Today i got ban for a reason of unknowing i wish some of the admin can make a joke but you know that will never happen and the joke was fun but i want to get ban i mainly want to see the reason i am happen for it and this is for you guy wanting to becoming a admin you do you and hope you can trust the people you play with enjoy i might be off for the week or so i am  HAPPY thank ra[g]e now i can do other things with my live 
#long post for a 13 year old
Winbudwin
Winbudwin
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 7:08

Hi ho there,

From what I saw while playing with winbudwin, I don't think that he is ready yet to be a part of the moderators ' team. Trolling might be funny, but as a moderator there is things you can do and things you can't. You have to be fair and respectful. 
But I also saw an evolution in his behavior and his way of playing. So I have one thing to say : Winbudwin, try to keep going with the good evolution and you might be fit to be a moderator in the futur.

By the way, I would like to know the reason for winbudwin to get ban ? Laughing

Cheers,

Apple
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue0/0winbudwin application  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:42

I set up a day ban for him messing around with other peoples bots and banning people in RotD, because they weren't doing as he asked in a game. That is the reason, and he was just doing things which deface the view of RotD, never planned for it to be a long term ban.
-Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue999/1000winbudwin application  Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 16:21

Ok I see, seems well deserved then  Laughing

Thank you for your time my friend.

Cheers,

Apple
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue0/0winbudwin application  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 22:30

How exactly was he banning people in RotD?

Last edited by TheWildOnes on Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:10; edited 1 time in total
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue35/100winbudwin application  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 12:40

TheWildOnes wrote:How exactly was he banning people in RotD?

Im also curious
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue90/100winbudwin application  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:21

I have already gone through this with Wild I will send you a PM of it so that this post isn't used what it was intentionally created for.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

winbudwin application  Empty weird thing is

Post  Winbudwin Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 18:36

some weird thing i got ban for massing with other people bots and example is baning jkp14 like 5 time but he can unban himself anytime he want and i don't see why he bans me for something i did on a other bot. and FYI i am still ban for some reason it has been over a day.
Winbudwin
Winbudwin
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  K1cKMyAsS Sun 13 Nov 2016 - 13:03

winbudwin if you banning a people,they can get auto-unban after some days or some hours ...
K1cKMyAsS
K1cKMyAsS
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4winbudwin application  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
winbudwin application  Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999winbudwin application  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down