Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time

+2
ShadowThong
Apple.Time
6 posters

:: Other

Go down

Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time

Post  Apple.Time Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 21:05

It's a sad time for Rotd, the game and the Fofo :'(

Feeling like an old Apple, while looking back 2 years ago with the old crew ( ShareThePain, AtOmX, LoUp, psyscope, Clemone, ShadowThong, Zywen, Anon, ID, NH, WildO, Rage, Eddy, Metal, Gemesis, HrK, PaNDarian ' <3 ', OCD, IDPB, ChesireCat, RamboSs, warchief, Bird., Imacominforyou, CrazyLeo ( my favorite pervet huhu ) etc... ), and the old maps, when the game still needed like just 5mins for the lobby to be filled. When Absda and Gts and Dizzy and xuto and etc... ( ffs won't type all their names  Laughing Cool ) were just some random newbs Sad

When we were still writing some bulls**t on some random Post.

Where are you guys ??? 

Doesn't want to play with that Apple, and his sexy skin ????  Laughing Laughing  Very Happy

Hope you are all doing ok Very Happy

Cheers, 

Apple

Last edited by Apple.Time on Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 10:11; edited 3 times in total
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Left_bar_bleue0/0Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty Re: Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time

Post  TheWildOnes Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 16:55

Life (gg)
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Left_bar_bleue35/100Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty Re: Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time

Post  Apple.Time Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 16:56

True my friend ! Life it is huhuhu Smile
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Left_bar_bleue0/0Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Tue 23 Feb 2016 - 6:03

<3
#apple4eva
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Tue 23 Feb 2016 - 11:22

awwww so cute  Very Happy
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 17:25

DONT WORRY APPLE IM COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL TODAY FOR SPRING BREAK AND I AM REALLY HAPPY CAUSE I HAVENT BEEN ON VAMP FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG HOPEFULLY I SEE YOU GUYS ON IF NOT ILL BE SAD Sad BUT LETS BE OPTIMISTIC!!! ILL BE HOME FOR LIKE 16 DAYS BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO A LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE AT MY SCHOOL BUT ITS ALL COOOOOOOOOOOL CAUSE I HAVE 16 DAYS

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 9:08

WAWAWAWA I will try to be also ON tonight THEN !!!!!
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 18:31

Cool, I'll join you guys Smile <3
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Left_bar_bleue35/100Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 0:52

Why are you guys always on when I am not, it doesn't make sense, I mean we totally aren't on opposite sides of the world.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Left_bar_bleue999/1000Sulking.Apple Here !! Missing the old time Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 19:01

5-7 hour difference is still quite a bit.
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 22:21

Yeah quite a bit LAL  Razz
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Mon 11 Apr 2016 - 12:49

Its funny how both are you on the forum and your not on warcraft Sad
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Thu 14 Apr 2016 - 11:21

Hi hoooo,

Always trying to be online on the fofo to fulfill my duty as a global mod huhuhu

But I will be back to Vamp Ultra next week if all is okay Very Happy

Cheers,

Apple
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Fri 15 Apr 2016 - 10:51

thx for the inclusion appy.......................................................
sad ed
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Flamelighter's bitch
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 10:08

Don'ttttttttttt

Don't be sad Eddy <3, I was tired ( tbh just high Razz ) when I made that post. I made an edit and put almost all of the guys in it Very Happy

cheers honey <3
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down