Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Unfair ban Z0Dx

3 posters

Go down

Unfair ban Z0Dx Empty Unfair ban Z0Dx

Post  Z0Dx Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 20:54

Sorry to bother you with this, but I'm here to ask to be unban. It was for me an unfair ban without any proof by the admin psyscope.
I was playing as a vampire with a player named AtOmX, and I rushed after getting the claws to a player who hadn't yet to up to megabyte, and killed him ( Paul.walker ). Just after that I went straight to psyscope's place ( it was the nearest after destroying Paul's place ), and he also hadn't up to megabyte. So I also killed him.
Then I came to the player ShadowThong's place to feed on him, and by that time psyscope was claiming that I was a map hacker and tried to ban me, but couldn't because he hadn't sc ( thanks the sc system ). And asked ChesireCat and ShadowThong to ban me a couple of times without any proof. 
And here we go, I came back to ShadowThong's base, and happened to use " Chain " on his builder. Then psyscope claimed again that I was a Map Hack user... Reason : to him I used " chain " on ShadowThong's builder while it was in the " fog ".  But how could I use " chain " if his builder was in the fog ? even with the Map Hack it would be impossible to use an action in the fog. To me it appears that he just got pissed that I went through his wall, that I can understand. But straight claiming that I'm a map hack user is bit being rude over me.
But my bad too, since after reading those false accusations, I started provoking him ( no insult tho ), like : " go ban me, ban me without proof, abuse your power go go ".
But whatever, I'm apologizing here, if I provoked him, but I'm asking for a ban revision. Put up some proof on the table that I'm map hack user ( will be hard since I'm not using it, but it's for you to judge ), or unban me.

Thank you for the reading.

Best regards.

P.S : I can't post a replay right now... someone could help me please ?

Last edited by Z0Dx on Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 21:28; edited 1 time in total

Z0Dx
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
Unfair ban Z0Dx Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Unfair ban Z0Dx Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Unfair ban Z0Dx Empty Re: Unfair ban Z0Dx

Post  ShadowThong Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 21:17

I doubt that you got banned, since that psyscope ingame was a spoofer and not even on the east realm. Don't think that admins give access to the bot outside of east, and even less to the backup bot.
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Unfair ban Z0Dx Left_bar_bleue0/0Unfair ban Z0Dx Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 5 Dec 2015 - 22:23

The account was logged into psyscope and on USEast. The IP address used for that game is the same for the website. I can confirm it was the real psyscope playing.

I checked replay and although i feel Z0Dx made some sketchy maneuvers in the game, it was not downright maphack confirmed and for that psyscope banning him was uncalled for. This does not seem like psyscope at all, maybe he was having a bad day who knows.

psyscope's admin has been removed at the moment until i can figure out what happened, maybe there is more i missed?

psyscope, i have PM'ed you.

Closed.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Unfair ban Z0Dx Left_bar_bleue90/100Unfair ban Z0Dx Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down