Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT

5 posters

Go down

Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Empty Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT

Post  TheEpicGuy Wed 24 Jun 2015 - 12:10

Hello! I've recently been alot online for the time playing, The guy called KOSTOORNIGHT aint in our clan yeah? He's an admin from Rawr, he are miss using admin. Swapping players, and make people leaving. He's not a nice Admin tought. I've searched in the member list and i've not found him. So basicly, when NO other in our clan is in the match. He's just swapping around and then people are leaving. I've warned him about the ban, but he keeped swapping and just saying, 1 sec wait. (NOTE! It might have been a fail by me, it was a game called Vampirism Ultra Champions and it didn't have our RotD bot in but something called Swagmaster, but still that made me wonder, can they host our game? That's why i'm ban requesting him!) KOSTOORNIGHT have got permision to host the game by ShadowThong, atleast he sayd that. Thank you for reading Smile And btw, someone plz inv me to the clan again Wink

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Empty Re: Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT

Post  Apple.Time Wed 24 Jun 2015 - 13:10

Hi ho there  Very Happy

Well, your ban request here isn't allowable. The fact is the modo or the admins, can only ban peoples who did something against the VampUltra's rules on Anonymou_s ' bot.
Here, you played a game on another bot, with others admins/modo. And yeah anybody has the right to host a Vampirism Ultra, since they can download it. But they won't have as many peoples playing it as we do on ClanRotd.

Cheers Smile
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEpicGuy Wed 24 Jun 2015 - 13:36

Apple.Time wrote:Hi ho there  Very Happy

Well, your ban request here isn't allowable. The fact is the modo or the admins, can only ban peoples who did something against the VampUltra's rules on Anonymou_s ' bot.
Here, you played a game on another bot, with others admins/modo. And yeah anybody has the right to host a Vampirism Ultra, since they can download it. But they won't have as many peoples playing it as we do on ClanRotd.

Cheers Smile
Thank you for the info!

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  K1cKMyAsS Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 12:51

TheEpicGuy wrote:
Apple.Time wrote:Hi ho there  Very Happy

Cheers Smile
Thank you for the info!
Your topic don't have sense epicguy
K1cKMyAsS
K1cKMyAsS
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 14:23

This guy talking about topics making sense...
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 14:39

No he make cense cause he see how he no make cense cause other ban is make bad rule "!swap!" and they no is not in clan "r0td" but hippo is no good AA! But he no has !! so there got nothing! Understand?

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  K1cKMyAsS Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 4:51

TheEpicGuy wrote:Hello! I've recently been alot online for the time playing, The guy called KOSTOORNIGHT aint in our clan yeah? He's an admin from Rawr, he are miss using admin. Swapping players, and make people leaving. He's not a nice Admin tought. I've searched in the member list and i've not found him. So basicly, when NO other in our clan is in the match. He's just swapping around and then people are leaving. I've warned him about the ban, but he keeped swapping and just saying, 1 sec wait. (NOTE! It might have been a fail by me, it was a game called Vampirism Ultra Champions and it didn't have our RotD bot in but something called Swagmaster, but still that made me wonder, can they host our game? That's why i'm ban requesting him!) KOSTOORNIGHT have got permision to host the game by ShadowThong, atleast he sayd that. Thank you for reading Smile And btw, someone plz inv me to the clan again Wink
TheEpicGuy dude kostoornight can't be admin with our bot cause if he's not register on this forum .First the reason ban is not possible for swapping cause it is permise in rules and then he can too copy Clan R0tD bot name for create a it's bot with idem name and u confused and if you're banned of clan rotd don't hope reiceive unban for this post. 2)Why have says ban request in title a topic if he not banned lelel
K1cKMyAsS
K1cKMyAsS
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Ban request! KOSTOORNIGHT  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 15:08

K1cKMyAsS wrote:
TheEpicGuy wrote:Hello! I've recently been alot online for the time playing, The guy called KOSTOORNIGHT aint in our clan yeah? He's an admin from Rawr, he are miss using admin. Swapping players, and make people leaving. He's not a nice Admin tought. I've searched in the member list and i've not found him. So basicly, when NO other in our clan is in the match. He's just swapping around and then people are leaving. I've warned him about the ban, but he keeped swapping and just saying, 1 sec wait. (NOTE! It might have been a fail by me, it was a game called Vampirism Ultra Champions and it didn't have our RotD bot in but something called Swagmaster, but still that made me wonder, can they host our game? That's why i'm ban requesting him!) KOSTOORNIGHT have got permision to host the game by ShadowThong, atleast he sayd that. Thank you for reading Smile And btw, someone plz inv me to the clan again Wink
TheEpicGuy dude kostoornight can't be admin with our bot cause if he's not register on this forum .First the reason ban is not possible for swapping cause it is permise in rules and then he can too copy Clan R0tD bot name for create a it's bot with idem name and u confused and if you're banned of clan rotd don't hope reiceive unban for this post. 2)Why have says ban request in title a topic if he not banned lelel

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 17:18

I was staring to understand mehico but this is a new level
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 18:57

Mehico was top level though Razz
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 19:07

We've just discovered a new level
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 19:26

No this no LEVEL! Me that didnt do mexico because START! admin control is NOT use to emoticon because view is no more than implicit use for non to reply and title and post! bom Laughing Laughing

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down