Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Greetings, From Diplo

:: Other

Go down

Greetings, From Diplo Empty Greetings, From Diplo

Post  CNiper Thu 14 May 2015 - 2:15

Howdy,

My name is Chris and I'm from a Wc3 community site called Diplomunion.com. I had links in this post but it seems I haven't been here long enough to use them yet!

Recently we've begun to reach out to communities like this one, in an effort to consolidate the Wc3 online experience. We have a team of people that have put a lot of work during the past couple years into making Diplo a place where map makers can thrive.

- The Showcase is where map makers can display their map, have it rated & reviewed and share screenshots. 

- The Wc3 forum offers a private section where map makers interact with their user base, answer questions, and share strategies or respond to critique. 

- The Make Me Host list is where people who currently play on BNet's servers can pick your game and easily host it from a list. Simply navigate to the Diplomunion tab to see what we've got so far! 

This, coupled with our large user base, ensures that good Wc3 maps are getting the attention they deserve. As well as Warcraft III, our forums also offer a medium for Starcraft II and Age of Empires, as well as a new inclusion of DoTA 2. Our mission is to connect gamers to maps!

I would like to invite you and your map on board to Diplo, I guarantee you will be met with friendly admins and a community that wants to support your projects, past, or future. All that we would ask in return would be a link back to our site displayed somewhere in your map, as the place to go for a great community.

If you have any questions, the best way to reach me is through Diplo's forums where I go by the same name. I'll be checking in here for the next week or so though, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Chris
CNiper
CNiper
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
Greetings, From Diplo Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Greetings, From Diplo Right_bar_bleue

http://www.diplomunion.com

Back to top Go down

:: Other

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum