Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Create Vampirism the Game

+4
Apple.Time
TheWildOnes
DaBomb
ID_ied
8 posters

:: Other

Go down

Create Vampirism the Game Empty Re: Create Vampirism the Game

Post  ID_ied Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 5:30

Add me to just about everything if it goes ahead, I can code & design ect, only if anon is onboard. However knowing people's current plans & lives, I doubt such a project would go ahead, at least with me & anon.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Create Vampirism the Game Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue9/10Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 5:34

I'm not a coder or an artist but I do love the vampirism game. I could help test it! Sounds great as long as there are enough willing helpers!
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Create Vampirism the Game Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue69/69Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 15:20

I don't know what crazyness this is but im on board for life, hopefully anon will approve. But i still think we need more people too actually start all of this work.
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue35/100Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 16:02

If that project goes ahead or not, Ra[G]e my friend you can count on me to be a part of the testing team, with pleasure.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue0/0Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 16:31

Alright guys, not everyone could be a tester. Even if this project comes through somehow, you must be on a productive team to e a tester.
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue35/100Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 16:41

What do you mean TheWildOnes ?
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue0/0Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 16:52

Typo, I meant you have to be on another group to be a tester. (e.g Art or Story)
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 21:14

It might be more efficent this way yet, at the same time we are going to need lots to test bugs
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue999/1000Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 22:03

hey rage its me xutopia.

thats a really cool idea and i have a lot of experience in adving and testing out glitches in an old game i used to play. (it was a private server of runescape and there were about 500 players. I was a global moderator and was told to test out the game and interact with the people). anyways our website got shut down after the owner had to go to school, support family, etc. so now im back to playing vamps after i quit for about 5 years Smile. anyways, i could help u guys with the testing, advertising, and ideas. if u guys need more people id love to join Smile thanks and thanks

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 22:25

Me and Trojan could probly assist with the story, ideas and ofc test it.

a suggestion is, why not ask the owners of the other vampirism games if they would like to assist with this?
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Sat 31 Jan 2015 - 21:35

hai its xutopia again. are we goonna do dis? itd be sooo cool and i can help. thx/. Smile Create Vampirism the Game 735265 Create Vampirism the Game 907177 Create Vampirism the Game 762545 help owned

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 19:59

I remember a while back, the developer of DotA (Defense of the Ancients) began there legendary game on Warcraft: Reign Of Chaos, this outstanding idea sprung from the Aeon of Strife map from the original Starcraft game. DotA became famous throughout the Warcraft cycle along with awesome gamemodes including Footmen, Stronghold, Vampirism and TD. DotA was first made by eul back in 2003. After the massive success of DotA the developers throughout it and the admins and whatnot wanted to create a game that was not published on Blizzards own game because of the death of Warcraft 3 just around the corner. To avoid this the developers started actually making there own game which would be developed by themselves and tools that they actuallly used to create the games on graphical layout and its own life.

Now onto the topic of Vampirism Ultra, this map has been Clan RotD's pride and joy since 2010. This map was originally based on a Frozen Throne map called Vampirism Beast (which is sadly not popular anymore). Vampirism Ultra still gets loads of players today but not as much as it used to because of the slow death of Warcraft 3, I am afraid every day that the map just dies by every second of every day and we have the power and the audience to create a masterpiece to make this a huge success to the Warcraft map that became legendary!  I believe that if DotA became a game (and i know we are no where near as popular as DotA) then we should advertise Vampirism on rotd.forumotion.net and facebook fan pages and groups and twitter and on the own warcraft bot and everything else to be lke, Hey we are going to make are own game now. I know anonymou_s is a very busy guy and i also know that he doesn't like spreading the map tools out too much but with all the development team of vamp and new people offering and being trustworthy and mature to help with such a project i think we could actully pull this off and bring back Vampirism Ultra to its old glory. This could seriously overhaul the way the game is played with are own GUI (graphical user interface) and hopefully publish this on Steam Network and all of my hours and all of the hours alot of people would pitch in to help with this project, Who's with us on creating this crazy thing, who thinks we can become are own separate crazy cool game that will one day be a huge success, so come on everyone, #VampirismForLife

Thank you for reading everyone and Anonymou_s i hope you approve this project with the tireless hours people that love this game to death can actually put in to make this a truly great experience for everyone.

If anyone has been effected or offended by this post/topic then please PM the Global Moderators/Administrators.

Have a great day,

TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 20:22

#VAMPIRISM4LIFE
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue69/69Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyLeo Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 21:18

I'd love to help out with the Idea section as well as testing the game itself if still spaces are still needed/available ;D

It would depend when tho, sure if its during some time in school where stuff isn't getting pilled up then yeah but during an exam period or anything like that I can't promise anything Razz
CrazyLeo
CrazyLeo
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069422503/

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 18:10

hey its xutopia. dam wild sempai u really take pride in ur posts.... i love u even more now

This is a really cool idea, and if it gets big like dota, then we may be able to get more players, better stuff, and more!!!!!!!! we could be famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea

bsflag

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Thu 5 Feb 2015 - 21:11

I know anon you said it would be a cool Idea, but I would like to see your thoughts to this more or less, so that I can see if it is possible, we will try and get this all set up before we do anything with making the game.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Create Vampirism the Game Left_bar_bleue999/1000Create Vampirism the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Tue 10 Feb 2015 - 15:54

Hello, Ra[G]e here, I need help making the story, I am making sure right now that all characters are going to be balanced right now I am at 1 page a character with their balancing. Any help on the project will be appreciated.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down