Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Poll] Do you like the new terrain

+2
Fangman1
Anonymou_s
6 posters

Go down

Terrain

[Poll] Do you like the new terrain I_vote_lcap86%[Poll] Do you like the new terrain I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 12 ]
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain I_vote_lcap14%[Poll] Do you like the new terrain I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14
Back

[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty [Poll] Do you like the new terrain

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 20:20

As the title states, do you like Vampirism Ultra's new terrain?
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue90/100[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty Re: [Poll] Do you like the new terrain

Post  Fangman1 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 21:22

I am saying yes because it overall definitely looks very nice, but its also sort of distracting as a vampire, with all of the small plants. The font though is a little tough to read and I have seen people leave and say that its too hard to read the font.
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Loser Level 29
MOS Experience:
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue7/10[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 21:45

Fangman1 wrote:I am saying yes because it overall definitely looks very nice, but its also sort of distracting as a vampire, with all of the small plants. The font though is a little tough to read and I have seen people leave and say that its too hard to read the font.
I have had 3 people ask me to tell you to remove the font, I personally like it however it seems like the public opinion is against. Also I just remembered a major problem with the font is that it doesn't show punctuation.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue9/10[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangman1 Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 0:06

ID_ied wrote:
Fangman1 wrote:I am saying yes because it overall definitely looks very nice, but its also sort of distracting as a vampire, with all of the small plants. The font though is a little tough to read and I have seen people leave and say that its too hard to read the font.
I have had 3 people ask me to tell you to remove the font, I personally like it however it seems like the public opinion is against. Also I just remembered a major problem with the font is that it doesn't show punctuation.

Yup I was talking about it with Infierno- whose name on screen was only Infierno . I wonder what will happen if i make an account with ------: or something crazy like that with only punctuation Very Happy
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Loser Level 29
MOS Experience:
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue7/10[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruin22 Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:18

also the red text it shows about waiting til gold time, still says 1 gold and not 2 gold ahhaha
Bruin22
Bruin22
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Infantry
MOS Experience:
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue8040/99999[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 15:33

Yes, the font currently needs to be changed, but it will not go back to the normal warcraft 3 font it will simply be replaced with something a little more suitable for a Vampirism map feel but still easy to read and with all the proper punctuations.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue90/100[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 7:35

Anonymou_s wrote:As the title states, do you like Vampirism Ultra's new terrain?

yeah it's great. except font, lol. also kinda side effect it has that font in the lobby to on the battle.net chat why how does it do that

Last edited by TheWildOnes on Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 15:45; edited 1 time in total
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Left_bar_bleue35/100[Poll] Do you like the new terrain Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuna. Sun 10 Feb 2013 - 14:55

even tho im super late

Could u put back the other letter style Very Happy

Hyuna.
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down