Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Version 1.9.8Z Problems

3 posters

Go down

Version 1.9.8Z Problems Empty Version 1.9.8Z Problems

Post  TehDestructor Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 1:25

Tell me something, why are there so few changes in this version, but they're all the noobiest changes yet. The worst is stated below:

-Grey auto-levels over time

Care to tell me why this is? Surely it isn't because people were saying 'its too hard to be vampire' or 'I can't beat the builder!' I for one have won as vampire many times, even when the builders get the final towers and walls. I haven't been playing the game for long and I am probably not nearly as good as other people, but what is the purpose of grey gaining levels every minute?

14 minutes into the game, I have a kilobyte wall, 2 aura towers, a frost tower, an upgraded flame tower and several super wood harvesters. Suddenly, grey attacks me, destroys both my aura towers with a boom or blasting gem and shoots his chain lightning at me. I'm now down to 125 HP and without a means of healing. I build my aura towers back and send 2 harvesters to repair the tower. I just get the towers done when he uses chain lightning again and kills my harvesters, I'm back down to 85 hp, but healing quickly. He has almost destroyed my wall as he moves to the side of my base ((the base that is lowered in the left corner)). He uses boom gem again and destroys my 2 aura towers again as well as my frost tower in one shot. He uses Chain Lightning once more and kills 3 more harvesters as well as taking me down to 198 HP. Feeling that this was somewhat over powered since the other vampire was only level 6, I decided to leave the game.

So please, explain to me what the point of having Grey auto-level is, especially when he can almost instantly kill you at level 14 when he has a means of destroying your aura towers?

TehDestructor
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
Version 1.9.8Z Problems Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Version 1.9.8Z Problems Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Version 1.9.8Z Problems Empty Re: Version 1.9.8Z Problems

Post  Dangles20 Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 9:05

about the chain lightning ive noticed as vamp that the real damage it does is always 25 more damage then the info says for example ive had a 275 damage chain lightning kill a 300 hp super worker at full hp and in one hit

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :
Version 1.9.8Z Problems Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Version 1.9.8Z Problems Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 20:56

The point of small releases is usually intended to fix MINOR bugs/glitches such as wording in-game memory leaks something YOU would NEVER see. To you it may appear as a small release because you don't see any in-game features add doesnt mean it wasn't a huge release, in fact i believe that Vampirism ultra is coded in JASS not regular triggers. This can implicate huge bugs with small mistakes, so what is changed could be something invisible to normal players. JASS allows more smoother game play as well as less memory leaks when coded properly, when a mistake is made things like gray leveling automatically can happen. THESE ARE CALLED GLITCHES/BUGS. Soon we will be implementing a special section on changes to vampirism ultra so that people can understand what was added/removed.

Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Version 1.9.8Z Problems Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Version 1.9.8Z Problems Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down