Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Getting d/c at start.

3 posters

Go down

Getting d/c at start.  Empty Getting d/c at start.

Post  VamP Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 0:59

So, as you might have guessed I am getting disconnected at the start of only Ultra games. Now I most people have been telling me (dropped to to sync) or something like that. Which by the way I've seen other people get dropped for it, and I was just wondering. Could somebody elaborate on this in a post? Just explain if possible in thorough detail what it is, why it's happening and how it can be fixed. (I have a pretty good grasp on what it is and why it's happening, but I think I need an explanation that makes sense and thoroughly describes it).

Thanks,
-VamP
VamP
VamP
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Getting d/c at start.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Getting d/c at start.  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Specializer of Specialties
MOS Experience:
Getting d/c at start.  Left_bar_bleue100/0Getting d/c at start.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

Back to top Go down

Getting d/c at start.  Empty Re: Getting d/c at start.

Post  RaZzE Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 2:26

Basially there becomes 2 game states (the game splits), one which all are in, but some desync, and get into the other one.
It depends on what version of warcraft 3 you have, if you could apply this, i'd be able to tell.
Sometimes people also desync due to way too much lag.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Grunt<3
Warn Status :
Getting d/c at start.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Getting d/c at start.  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Getting d/c at start.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Getting d/c at start.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 15:11

RaZzE wrote:Basially there becomes 2 game states (the game splits), one which all are in, but some desync, and get into the other one.
It depends on what version of warcraft 3 you have, if you could apply this, i'd be able to tell.

Very perfect explanation.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Getting d/c at start.  Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Getting d/c at start.  Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  VamP Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:00

RaZzE wrote:Basially there becomes 2 game states (the game splits), one which all are in, but some desync, and get into the other one.

Thank you for clarifying that! Smile My router last night, had just gone whack and stopped functioning properly but it's fine now. Anyways, I've seemed to work out a pretty good solution.

Thanks,
-VamP

VamP
VamP
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Specializer of Specialties
MOS Experience:
Getting d/c at start.  Left_bar_bleue100/0Getting d/c at start.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:17

You're welcome, VamP.
And thanks, Zigafoo:)
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Grunt<3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Getting d/c at start.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Getting d/c at start.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down