Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Reporting Ban people?

+3
Nuby
Zekrai
Nighthawk22
7 posters

Go down

Reporting Ban people? Empty Reporting Ban people?

Post  Nighthawk22 Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 15:45

We should have at least a Banning thread where people can report and ban them.
Of course a picture has to be provided as proof.

It irritates me on Vamp Ultra where there are Feeders and Destroyers and ruin the game ultimately.

Feeders: someone who builds around the map and feed the vamp.
Destroyers: Someone who uses towers/heroes to destroy other player's bases

Destroyers: are easy to dealt with by saying -out (color) however they will still comeback and the beginning of the game is very crucial (for builders).

Yes, you could say -out (color) over and over and over again but that decreases your time to work on yourself because you have to deal with "mentally challenged" builders.

I propose there should be a banning thread where they are instantly banned on the map itself so that they WILL NEVER ever going to ruin the game for people.
OR
Add a function where you can say -permout (color) or -permanentout (color)

As for people that feed, there should be a Picture included

Sorry making it hard for you creators but it's gone way out of hand for people and I really really love the game so much, i just hate that some people ruin it for others.

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Genajor
Warn Status :
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Reporting Ban people? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Reporting Ban people? Empty Re: Reporting Ban people?

Post  Nuby Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 15:59

Obviously you posted this out of anger, but there was no reason to bring being mentally challenged into this whole situation. There's already a Ban Request topic - which was posted way before you posted this (and on the same day). This post really isn't necessary and I take strong offense to the fact that you brought being mentally challenged into this, and made it seem like it was a bad thing... I've met a lot of mentally challenged people in my life, and I can tell you this: it's NOT a bad thing, they're just like us, except more friendly and they don't judge. Yes, I did post this out of irritation. On a side note, it would be completely pointless and illogical to add someone's name into the map as banned over something as small as destroying bases (get over it, just host another game and keep them out - otherwise don't play pub games, this happens) especially seeing as how they could just come back with a different username or use name spoofer. Adding a trigger that kicks someone out of the game wouldn't be time consuming but instead it would just be a waste of space (not to mention if, for example, someone were to be assigned to help develop vamps ultra and saw it, they would think it was trash a biased map (well, I would anyways). Also, if someone's named is banned on say USEast, the game wouldn't be able to know that (unless we develop some weird trigger that reads the realm you're on), so it would ban anyone with that username regardless of realm (for example, someone on USEast is a jerk and has the username iBnewB, you get them banned via map trigger - if someone on USWest comes into the game and tries to play (and they've been using that name for a while) then all of the sudden they're kicked out, and never able to play again, they would quit. My point being: adding someone's name to a trigger ban wouldn't just take up space, it would also weaken the Vampirism Ultra community.).

P.S. Yes, I left my whole reply in a big chunk of text so it wouldn't be a breeze to read. Although I will bold important information.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Reporting Ban people? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue1337/666Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighthawk22 Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 16:27

Deep sorry about the Mentally Challenge, and I have met a lot of them people too in real life. But the people that doesn't have any disabilities have the conscience to do what is right but neglect to apply them in themselves. I tried not to make it harsh by calling these people in some other word.

Although I think you might've have misunderstood what I was trying to accomplish by proposing the -permout trigger.

What the function does is not Out of the game, but actually out of the base permanently.

Let's say the guy keeps coming back over and over and over again, of course you would A) kick them out of your base, B) Kill the one's doing the killing i.e Hero. C) Join them and ruin the game.

Obviously choose A would be the proper answer as it does not waste anything except the time to type -out (color)

But repeatedly typing -out (color) can be irritating and it adds up to wasting your own time.

As I mentioned before, -permout (color) *Base only* wouldn't be a bad implimintation on the game.

Due to the fact that I have seen some Host Bots able to detect the realm and the name of the username came across my mind that adding that function to the map itself wouldn't be impossible, but seeing your arguement made sense then that idea is obsolete.

Main idea: add the -permout (color) trigger for bases Razz

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Reporting Ban people? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 20:41

Ah, sorry for getting onto you about that lol - I had just woken up. But yeah I see what you're saying, but you should probably post that in the Vampirism Ultra Suggestions topic.

Last edited by Nuby on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Reporting Ban people? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue1337/666Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 3:26

Nighthawk, think about it for a seck, ive seen people rage kicking vamps cuz they turned them into a mini but dont u think it would be weird to have perm-ban cuz basically u can ban them, lol i know sometimes i rage kick vamps cuz they own me, but basically, i do know there are some feeders, and destroyers, they are bi*c*es but its kinda weird, lol i get realy pissed when they do that, sometimes i agree but sometimes i dont agree.

Blood is like fuel, only its for humans.
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Reporting Ban people? Empty re:

Post  Nighthawk22 Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 5:20

yep i also thought about that too.

I never really gets pissed off over people killing min-vamps even if I was the mini-vamp but it is really irritating when you see the same PERSON over and over again on EVERY game you host on Vamp ultra or join a vamp ultra pub.

My point is the feeders and destroyers. of course i would host my own game and play vamp ultra but its more fun to see other people from different realms play on the same game. and the fact that I can't host because my computer can't handle it (its a 2000 model).

*Throwing out a suggestion which I should post in suggestion thread but oh well* A suggestion that they should add a command on the game itself as a given warning.

For Example:

To Allies/To All: -voteban (insert name here).
type -yes to vote. Requires "x" amount of voters for it to approve.

Now if they don't like the guy then that would suck for the guy doing it cuz it will only give him one chance BUT. how about treating it as a warning for future game?

For every game that he/she is flagged/warned it is mentioned in the beginning of the game.

Like: Warning "insert name here" you have been warned 1 out of 3.

Meaning that in a game that everyone participated in and everyone voted "-yes" to ban him is counted on the last game but "insert name here" can still continue playing. "insert name here" can also continue playing on the game after that but if they do it again we players can -voteban (insert name here) again. If that passes he will still continue on but the next time he goes on the map there is a warning label

Like: Warning "insert name here" you have been warned 2 out of 3.

The "insert name here" guy will have 1 chance left not to mess it up. If they vote him again and pass again, then he is definetly banned out of the map itself.

Summary:3 of 3 Warnings = banned

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:39

Just '-votekick' for now, no need to ban jerks who can't trust mini vamps ¬¬... besides if it's a feeder or something, just request a ban in the 'Request Ban' topic... that's what it's for.

--Edit:
That would also be a weak option to have on the bot because a random group of trolls could just walk in and ban every player they see fit (I assume you're talking about a majority vote (60-90%)).
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 3:11

Wow they should put like, if u attack anything with hero or builder it should go like: you
heve been warned (warning 1 out of 3) or something like that.(By the way what i meant was, 3 warnings and ur kicked.)

Blood is like fuel, only its for "Humans".
Zekrai
Zekrai

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 16:53

Not much of an issue with builder, but hero I can see why this would be a good idea. You should post it in the Vampirism Ultra Suggestions topic.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  filipapeter Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 11:46

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy TROLLOL

filipapeter
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : wtf rank???
Warn Status :
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue4 / 44 / 4Reporting Ban people? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue0/0Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 2:24

Username: 4goten-ho3
IP: 70.29.168.181 (fake ip)
Issue: Claims to be DragonComplex brother. Fed vamps 600 food worth of workers b4 he left. Says DragonCOmplex can get him out of ip ban and username ban on all 3 bots i banned him on (including my personal). Says he just has to ask DragonComplex anytime, bitches like that ruin the world in my opinion. I was going to pay DragonComplex $50 for skin and to make me hardcoded purple like how nhscooter is hardcoded red. Not going to pay anymore. Told my 4 friends not to pay either cause they were going to do it with me. Thats $250 lost right there. iNFiERNO-, lightningprime, adzy1, morges were all in the game with me. FUCKING PISSED AT THIS GUY!!!! Might leave RotD if this really is DragonComplex's brother cause i dont want to be in a clan where leaders little brother gets to do whatever the f*** he wants and not get in trouble. Take away bot i was going to dedicate to RotD for there uses, although they have alot already so like that will matter.

Last edited by B_A_STONER on Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 2:05; edited 1 time in total
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 11:58

I don't even know that dragon has a brother and if he does I've never heard him mention him. Also I doubt this would be his brother even if he did, think it was just some kid being a jerk and try to find a reason why you can't ban him
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue27/100Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 3:49

do not trust little kids, Stoner, and don't think that is drag's bro!

Take a step back about that.
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 8:56

Yeah im cooled off now. Idk if that guy is a liar or what. He joined clan rotd chat channel then said he is going to load spammer bots in channel but he never did. I do know he is clan cheiftan of RoC and smart enough to have a couple different fake ips. He again claimed to be DragonComplex's brother though. Oh well
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
Reporting Ban people? Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Reporting Ban people? Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down