Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Website Development

2 posters

Go down

Website Development Empty Website Development

Post  Zariel Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 1:43

Hey guys, I have been real busy with my final secondary school year. For my Certificate 3 in Information Technology I need to display competence in the field of website development and as such am going to be building a basic website. Before I do so, however, I need a client. The website will be built in HTML using Dreamweaver/notepad/Photoshop/Mspaint and is planned to be hosted online via Amazon (currently giving out a free year of hosting). Remember it is basic and only for competence display. Anyway what I came here to offer is the chance to fully dictate your desires with regards to a new website. It can be for anything appropriate and it IS allowed to generate revenue for yourself(That means you CAN get money as long as NONE of it goes to me, academic license and stuff).

I will be able to work on it as you desire, for my lifestyle only demands minimal participation with alternative commitments. I will probably ask around in other places as well so make sure you get in quick if you are interested. ^^

If you decide to take me up I will draft up a proposal and allow you to edit it to coherently impart knowledge of your desires upon me.
-Zariel cheers thumbsup
Zariel
Zariel
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : God, infinite exp
Warn Status :
Website Development Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Website Development Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Jesus Christ
MOS Experience:
Website Development Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Website Development Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Website Development Empty Re: Website Development

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 7 Jun 2011 - 2:03

Zariel Just pm me with more details. Im a bit confuzed, but im interested!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Website Development Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Website Development Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Website Development Left_bar_bleue90/100Website Development Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down