Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED]

+31
Excalibous
The_DoomBringer
Gh0sTXViirus
Sircarlos
Thousand_Sword
Nayuki
Zekrai
Anonymou_s
apple mbp
Nuno
Adalious
dawownz
Zigafoo
Shiiitzu
spiderpig8
Myth)l(Kronos
treloAGORI
Imaspic
god of oranges
A4444
Imacominforyou
nhscooter
ezphulaco
DaBomb
ummmm
Master.Of.Hell
Nuby
NOOB
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
bloody_aussie
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED]

Post  Nuby Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 0:58

Zekrai wrote:Nayuki do you even have a custom skin? Lol this is for skin fixes or changes, not for new skin requests O.O there is a reason skin fix and skin request is in a private section... lol just join clan ROTD and you can ask for a skin guys O.O

If you read Nayuki's post carefully they stated that they wanted it changed from one thing to another (implying they already requested the skin, and it was accepted).

I had no clue skin fix and skin request were both in a private section, but I do know you do not have to be a part of Clan RotD to request one - you just have to sign up on the forums, or you can get a friend who already has an account to post the request for you. [Edit: Sorry for the mistake, I had no clue about the update due to being inactive for a couple of months - again, I'm deeply sorry for my mistake - you actually can't request a skin unless you are a member of Clan RotD now, just to clear things up (Zigafoo informed me).]

[Edit: Although my point about the whole not needing to join Clan RotD to get a skin was invalid, I was at least right about how Nayuki isn't required to join Clan RotD for a skin change because they already possess one.

[Edit: At least I don't think you need to be once you already possess one...]

On a side note, I would like to make a skin fix request for my vampire... it would appear as if the model is of the full-sized vampire, I would like that changed to peasant-sized (if you can not do this due to confusion, then I would only as that you at least take into consideration the possibility of accepting it as long as the color is changed)

Also I would like to make a skin change request for my peasant due to the fact that someone else has a wisp as well. I would like my new peasant skin to be a sheep - if you can not do this, then please use the vampire model using the vampire's size.

Last edited by Nuby on Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 17:13; edited 2 times in total
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1337/666[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED]

Post  Zekrai Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 1:18

Lol nayuki im not a very good reader O.o i just read through it, if you look at my data im 11 years old (if u dont think im eligible to be in this forum then so be it if u want to kick me out) and i do apologise O.o.

Edit: HAHA!! SEE I CAN READ NUBY!! LOL.

Last edited by Zekrai on Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 8:30; edited 1 time in total
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/5000[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 1:17

Lol Im in rage!!!!!!!! derp why cant you guys just make a arangement on the time when the vamps ultra goes to dawownz-dragoncomplex-nhscooter or whatever so there can be an official date for its release O.O cmon dude im starving for vamps ultra goodness <3
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/5000[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 13:00

Everyones skins will be added for the new version coming up dont worry. As long as you posted in the right section, you will get your skin
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 23:16

Nuby wrote:
but I do know you do not have to be a part of Clan RotD to request one - you just have to sign up on the forums, or you can get a friend who already has an account to post the request for you.

dawownz wrote:
Update: As of Friday, October 7, 2011. Vampirism Ultra will no longer be accepting public skin requests. Anyone whom posted a skin request before this date will still have their skin added. The [Skin Change or Fix Here] will still be open to those who already have a skin. Vampirism Ultra skins will now be only givin to Clan Members of Clan RotD at US East.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105270/999999[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 23:18

Okay, no more discussing the fact of the release date or anything totally off topic. This section is for Changes Or Fixes for Vampirism Ultra.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105270/999999[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 1:11

EDIT: Warning for off topic.

Last edited by Zekrai on Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 1:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Off Topic. Warning Recieved.)
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  The_DoomBringer Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 17:30

[Q]What is your Warcraft III username

The_DoomBringer

[Q]What Human skin would you like
DoomGuard

[Q]What Vampire skin would you like
Inferno

[Q]Would you like wings on your Human or Vampire
yes on both

I want to change skin to these I wanted now Surprised Smile Very Happy

The_DoomBringer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

https://www.facebook.com/ComedyGuy4/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sircarlos Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 2:13

My name is Sircarlos
would like to have a skin of an abomination in my vampire and my walker with wings (:

Sircarlos
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 17:02

Sircarlos and The_DoomBringer, you are both posting in the wrong topic: you should be posting requests here, as this topic is for 'Skin Change or Fix'.

You also must follow the template and the guidelines, and you also have to be a member of Clan RotD for them to even think about running your application through.

Edit: You'll probably have to PM nhscooter your skin change request, but you still have to follow the template and guidelines (including being a member of Clan RotD).

Last edited by Nuby on Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 19:31; edited 1 time in total
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1337/666[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty Skin Change

Post  Gh0sTXViirus Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 17:58

Username: Gh0sTXViirus 0 is a zero

Vampire Skin: Demonhunter Please make it smaller as last time it was huge and Dragon got scared at beginning of game xD

Peasant: Blue Direwolf

Wings: Yes on both please.

P.S. Make sure peasant isn't bigger than vamp please =P

Gh0sTXViirus
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:51

All the skin changes above this post have been fixed or changed to Vampirism Ultra 1.89.Q.

Any skin change or fix request after this post will be added to Vampirism Ultra 1.90.R.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  The_DoomBringer Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 16:55

Warcraft 3 Username: The_DoomBringer

Peasant Skin: Zombie with Wings

Vampire Skin: Inferno with wings

The_DoomBringer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

https://www.facebook.com/ComedyGuy4/

Back to top Go down

Post  Excalibous Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 3:49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Excalibous

Vampire Skin: red dragon welp

Peasant: black ballista (i think thats how you spell it XD)

Wings: no wings on vampire, or peasant

Excalibous
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Excalibous Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 3:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: God-of-oranges

Vampire Skin: small normal colored archimonde (or whatever the guy like him is in roc, like the one with flames if hes on roc i cant remember)

Peasant: orange wisp still please Smile

Wings: Yes on both please.

THANKS XD

Excalibous
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Excalibous Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 3:52

o btw god-of-oranges and ecalibous's are different god just forgot his password so let him use mine lol

and can you change my welp to a black welp( from the game)

Excalibous
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Excalibous Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 3:54

oops sorry didnt realize i was on the wrong forum ill move it over to request
( mine not god's, he already has a skin)

Excalibous
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 8:26

Lol guys this is Fix or skin changes guys, this isnt requests, u need to do the folllowing: join the clan, PM nhscooter or any of the shamans to let u join, and just pm dragon complex for a skin, however i think his taking a break from skins and he wont be adding for awhile until 1.90.R+ :/

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  easy1231456 Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 23:44

My skins are getting old. So here comes the change

Username: EASY12314 (NOT MY FORUM USERNAME, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET THE USERNAME RIGHT)

Vamp Skin: Owl Scout, black tint (0 red, 0 blue, 0 green), and scaling value 3.0

Human Skin: Disease cloud (No special request)

easy1231456
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Cpl.
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 0:21

All the skin changes above this post have been fixed or changed to Vampirism Ultra 1.90.R.

Any skin change or fix request after this post will be added to Vampirism Ultra 1.91.S.

EDIT: Version 1.90.R had a major bug so 1.91.S was released as a quick fix.

Any skin change or fix request after this post will be added to Vampirism Ultra 1.92.T.

Last edited by DragonComplex on Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 3:47; edited 1 time in total
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty Skin Change

Post  Alan0803 Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 15:25

My Username is Hell-Boy-ere

I recently got a skin for Peasent which was Mini Vamp which is fine but i never got my vamp request. To make things simple is it possible to change my Vamp skin to the same as my Peasant skin. Otherwise can i have a Infernal for Vamp Smile

Thanks.
Alan0803
Alan0803
Apprentice
Apprentice

ROTD Rank : Um..Very Low Just started :)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Cpt Boomer - 66
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue66/100[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoner12 Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 21:48

Warcraft Username: Stoner12

Can i get my pez skin changed to a Forest Troll High Priest with wings and vamps skin changed to a skeleton warrior with wings please and thank you.

Last edited by Stoner12 on Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 19:16; edited 3 times in total
Stoner12
Stoner12
Apprentice
Apprentice

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Skin Change or Fix Here] Vampirism Ultra [LOCKED] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  computer_insane Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 15:53

Warcraft Username:
computer_insane

can i change my pesant skin to an infernal no wings
and can i change my vamp skin to a pig?

computer_insane
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 19:53

There will be no more skin changing from now on. Skins chosen are FINAL.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4