Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New ultra version is coming

+3
IronMan.
ShadowThong
Anonymou_s
7 posters

Go down

New ultra version is coming Empty New ultra version is coming

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 4:48

I am working on a new version with some new content. I am adding a few new features, changes etc.. some of which are i am including a feature where the the game periodicly checks who is leading in the scoreboard in terms of income and gives them a little crown effect above their pez, (effects of the crown are still to be determined) not sure if i want to just keep it just for visual or provide a little benefit. I also changed the way the movement works for vampires. Much like Whispers of Shadow where you can slide, instead NOW you can slide right from the start without any additional items. This should give vamps a bit of a boost. I feel like the past few versions have focused more on humans and vamps have lacked behind. More changes to come.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4New ultra version is coming Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue90/100New ultra version is coming Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New ultra version is coming Empty Re: New ultra version is coming

Post  ShadowThong Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 5:45

Oh wow, so happy about the announcement Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hope it's ok to give some input? I wanted to discuss the situation of the bases - there are two bases which imo could get a change. I'm talking about the multi opening bases, top right and top left of the map. The top left base used to be two separate bases, which were just awesome! Now its just a feeding base, cause basing solo in a base like that is pointless. I understand, that two pez could handle such a base pretty well, its just that we already have one, which is top right. I hope you take that into consideration and switch one of those bases into two separate single entrance bases Smile
Another point regarding bases, could you maybe move some entrances to another side of the base? I am talking about the bases which are close to the center of the map. If those entrances could be on a different side, then it would take the vamp longer to reach them, and those bases could get viable again Smile Especially now with the speed boost for the vamps, which they get the next version.

That's it from my side, and I want to thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into the game!!!

Cheers
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4New ultra version is coming Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue0/0New ultra version is coming Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

New ultra version is coming Empty When is redy the new map ?

Post  IronMan. Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 8:44

when you finisht the map because i want to buy i skin and i want to know when is redy to host it ?
IronMan.
IronMan.
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : XDxDxdXDxD
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

New ultra version is coming Empty New ultra version is coming

Post  paladini Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 6:54

When is coming?
paladini
paladini
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Admin
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue10/208New ultra version is coming Empty_bar_bleue  (10/208)

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 16:49

If the update sounds as hot as anon put it I may just come back
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 19:22

Hi ho there,

+1 about Shadow's post and it would be Nice to get the base under top left back to old time when it had just one entrance ( not saying that cause it's my favorite base EmbarassedRazz )

Would be nice to lower the hp of the last wall by the way, cause it's really to OP huhuhu

Cheers,

Apple
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue0/0New ultra version is coming Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 1:24

ShadowThong wrote:Oh wow, so happy about the announcement Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
-SNIP- To save space lol
Cheers

I noticed your suggestions Shadow and i will do something about it.

IronMan. wrote:when you finisht the map because i want to buy i skin and i want to know when is redy to host it ?

Whenever you are ready. No rush.

paladini wrote:When is coming?

I dont want to set a timeframe because i always fail at those BUT it will not take long i promise, I want to get this update out asap.

OCD wrote:If the update sounds as hot as anon put it I may just come back

"may" B**** you better come back lmao. Btw i always thought your forum picture was funny lol glad you kept it all this time lol! But seriously i am going to really try to give this new update some new stuff give it some new content for players, polish some things up etc..

Apple.Time wrote:
Would be nice to lower the hp of the last wall by the way, cause it's really to OP huhuhu

=)
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue90/100New ultra version is coming Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  K1cKMyAsS Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 13:22

HUH Anonymou_s your new version is real good  pirat
K1cKMyAsS
K1cKMyAsS
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4New ultra version is coming Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
New ultra version is coming Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999New ultra version is coming Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down