Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Can i do with no jass ?

3 posters

Go down

Can i do with no jass ? Empty Can i do with no jass ?

Post  IronMan. Sun 3 Jul 2016 - 13:15

I tryed metode of jass but i receve a error when i save with world editor is no whay i cant do with no jass ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
IronMan.
IronMan.
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : XDxDxdXDxD
Warn Status :
Can i do with no jass ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Can i do with no jass ? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Can i do with no jass ? Empty Re: Can i do with no jass ?

Post  seanlou Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 7:39

I'm a little confused with your wording, are you trying to do something in a map and you wonder if you can do it without jass? if so what are you trying to do? and also will it be a RoC map or a TFT map?
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :
Can i do with no jass ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Can i do with no jass ? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Can i do with no jass ? Left_bar_bleue27/100Can i do with no jass ? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Can i do with no jass ? Empty Yea is a map

Post  IronMan. Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 8:38

is map i tryed to make until now i called orc vs human and is same like a vampirism but hear you must atake with your slayer the another team and in the same time you must defend it anywhay i want that think in trigger to receve a skin admins that whay but you you know do to it with no jass because i recev a error and not work so is you know tell me and is on frozen throne map Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IronMan.
IronMan.
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 8:31

I don't know how to sue jass myself. I would say though the easiest way would be to run multiple string check on the username and if it matches any username you want to run a trigger and set a boolean to true so it does not run other string checks. at that point just make the trigger be for whatever skin you want for the player. The easiest way again but probably not the most efficient its just to make separate units for each player. The only problem is the map it self wont do spoof checks, this is not really a big deal if you run it on a bot that does spoof checks anyways.
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Can i do with no jass ? Left_bar_bleue27/100Can i do with no jass ? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Can i do with no jass ? Empty Can you make som pictures to send to me ?

Post  IronMan. Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 16:07

Can you send som pictures or a map with this think upload on epic war and send to me  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy if you want
IronMan.
IronMan.
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 1:26

IronMan. wrote:Can you send som pictures or a map with this think upload on epic war and send to me  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy if you want

Go back to the other thread. I posted a GUI and a JASS version. If you dont know how to work with JASS dont because you cannot just copy n paste it, sometimes you need to adjust it and JASS is very tricky the slightest thing can cause errors.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Can i do with no jass ? Left_bar_bleue90/100Can i do with no jass ? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down