Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Controling the vamp. can it be removed?

4 posters

Go down

Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Empty Controling the vamp. can it be removed?

Post  maxiyoyo Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 11:14

Hi all.

I just wanna tell you something. And ask you a question. Last time, i was just playing vamp, and a human (Michal01) take control of my vamp. Is it possible to counter that, or just to remove that plz? I couldnt play after and i could win easily. I have the replay if some people are interesting.

I hope you a happy summer Very Happy
maxiyoyo
maxiyoyo
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Empty Re: Controling the vamp. can it be removed?

Post  xutopia Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:10

ik that you can control the lich with charm, but what do you mean control the vamp? can u post the replay? Smile

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :
Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Left_bar_bleue0/0Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Empty Re: Controling the vamp. can it be removed?

Post  maxiyoyo Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 19:14

xutopia wrote:ik that you can control the lich with charm, but what do you mean control the vamp? can u post the replay? Smile
I didnt save the replay but i have recording the video. i will share it with you. the scene is at 41:10 min. Hope you will understand my problem. I couldnt control but vamp, and he never came back :http://www.mediafire.com/download/cvoxizqu7jzlaxe/2016-06-09_15-51-52.mp4
Hope you will help me and fix that problem
maxiyoyo
maxiyoyo
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 21:17

dam i can never watch replays. However, I just thought about it and maybe u got wand of the winded? like how long could you not control the vamp for? Sometimes when u get wand of the winded, u lose control of the vamp for like 3 seconds. idk if i helped u, i cant really watch the vids lol

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Left_bar_bleue0/0Controling the vamp. can it be removed? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 20:01

This is a known issue, u can charm a vamp when he goes invulnerable.
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  maxiyoyo Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 20:59

ShadowThong wrote:This is a known issue, u can charm a vamp when he goes invulnerable.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. And when the vamp is charmed the game is finished. So what can we do after that? Only leave and begin another game? Or is there another way Question Mad
maxiyoyo
maxiyoyo
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 11 Jun 2016 - 7:54

Hi ho maxi Very Happy

Well as Shadow said it's a known issue ( within our crew tho ), we try to not talk about it cause all the regular players would use it in order to end a game if they are bad losers. if you see that player use the glitch again, just report it, and he will get warned, and time banned if he keeps using it.
And no, there is nothing to counter it, ones the vamp is charmed the game is done.

Cheers.

Apple
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down