Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

"School in Draenor" Animation Series

:: Other

Go down

"School in Draenor" Animation Series Empty "School in Draenor" Animation Series

Post  Ra[G]e Wed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:27

Hello Everyone,
If you guys have stopped to read the title of this forum, you know "Oh Ra[G]e is just creating something new, well is he going to actually keep up with it." Well yes I am going to actually stick to it, I am creating this series for shear fun, and love doing animation. I would like to make a few points about this before I begin sharing some thoughts I had about the story line and stuff like that. This is going to be a comedy-action series, and I will not be able to begin anything but scripts for now because I don't have my drawing tablet just yet; However, I will be getting it in about a week or two, and when I do I will be drawing as much as I possibly can. Lastly I am going to need lots of people to do voices, I am already doing Durotan and I might do some side character voices with different pitches and accents which I am actually going to need a few people to do. As well I am going to be leaving again for California in a week, some of my really close friends are going to be down their and we haven't gone down with each other for a very long time. 
Alright I am going to get started on the setting of where the story is going to be taking place, this is going to be jumping around on azeroth(to peoples homes) and in Draenor(for peoples homes and for where school is taking place), this is the setting and how it is going to go, this is obviously at least 20 years from current and known azeroth and outland(draenor). So this gives at least a quite of bit years back, the years will not be spoken of as much, it will just mostly focus on them all being younger, Now I am going to speak of character roles I will Start with Gromm. 
Grommash HellScream: He is a kid getting into a bunch of trouble, and his best friend is Thrall, his father is quite abusive and is very strong, his father Golmash HellScream is a heavy drinker and was affiliate with the Warson Clan as is Grommash. Grommash goes to the school in Draenor, he goes to a school so far from home because his father wishes not to pay overly much for schooling. So he sent his son into a terrible school with trouble makers such as Grommash. Grommash does not have a mother for she left him at birth because she did not want to care for such an abomination, and standards were just different back then. Grommash's nick name is Gromm, which is suggested from his friend Thrall, which this name sticks for quite some time.
Thrall(Go'el)[Durotan's kid]: Thrall or Go'el, is Grommash HellScreams Best friend, and his parents are Durotan and Draka. Durotan is the Chieftan of the Frostwolf Clan, Thrall is a good kid, he doesn't want any trouble and doesn't cause any trouble, he is Gromm's best friend and gets all the blame put on him, showing him as a trouble maker. Durotan put him in the school because its not overly expensive on travel from his home and is the only school which he can put him in for miles. On Thralls way to school he has to change his clothes so that he doesn't die of the heat because of the differences in temperature. He is called Go'el in class and by his father yet, his friends all call him Thrall because they all decided to give each other nick names.
BlackHand: Blackhand is the Homeless kids, his parents decided to leave him and run away, they both got killed by a robber leaving Blackhand an orphan, He was moved to Draenor because it was cheaper than keeping him in Orgimmar, and he kept beating up the other kids so he needed to be with kids around his size. Black hand made friends with Gul'Dan quickly, they had thoughts on becoming powerful to kill everyone and stuff like they, they both got along and the teacher loved them for being such good friends. Gul'dan gives Blackhand a roof later on considering Gul'Dan is the oldest of them all and shouldn't be in school. Blackhand ends up getting the nickname "The Destroyer" because all his friends see him destroy glass and everything he touches.
Gul'Dan: Gul'Dan has no Family, yet since he was considered such a great warlock he was offered a roof at a young age and was taken out of the orphanage very quickly, Him and Ner'Zhul were great friends, Gul'Dan is that one kid who is to old for his grade and likes to mess with to much stuff. Ner'zhul, Blackhand, and Gul'Dan all are great friends and get along great, Ner'zhul is not included in as many activities as black hand and Gul'Dan do yet, Ner'Zhul talkes to him most of the time when they are practicing and at their home, when Blackhand is offered a roof by Gul'Dan it agrivates Ner'Zhul, Because he thinks he was his best friend before everyone else.
Ner'Zhul: Ner'Zhul is a kid with a small temper yet still is a good friend to Gul'Dan and Blackhand, Ner'Zhul lives with the Shadowmoon clan same and Gul'Dan used to as well then he moved out into Draenor, Ner'Zhul goes to school out in Draenor so that he isn't being praised by idiots every five seconds and wants to be a doctor or a teacher, not a powerfull overlord, He does not have parents to, he was just born into the Shadowmoon clan. Ner'Zhul is that one kid that likes to take stuff a bit to far when things are going perfectly normal as they are
Kargath Bladefist: Kargath was a Orc Slave, he became free and decided to lay low in Draenor until his owners stop looking for him and stop trying to give him 100 whips to the back, He began to lay low with Durotan mostly because he lives closish to the school. He is going to the school not because he wants to but because that school is such a shithole no one would bother looking for him in their. He has the name Merciless one because he wins every game of mercy that they would play. Thrall and Kargath become good friends yet no one will ever be their to replace garrosh at Thralls side.

Adults(Parents):
Durotan: His father is Garad and his mother is Geyah, his wife is Draka and his best friend is Orgim DoomHammer, Orgim and him go out for drinks frequently and do lots together. Durotan's Wolf Companion is Nightstalker and Sharptooth. He is the Chieftain of the frost wolf clan, Thrall was his long lost son then he found his son and decided to put him into proper schooling, and his side schooling comes from Orgim Doomhammer.
Draka: Her father is Kelkar, and her mother is Zuura, her son is Thrall, and her husband is Durotan. She doesn't have many friends and has no best friend, she mostly sits at home and helps with the clan while Durotan is gone.              
Golmash Hellscream: Golmash Hellscreams son is Garrosh Hellscream, and his daughter-in-law is Golka. Golmash Hellscreams makes little money and can not pay the rent overly much. He makes about as much as his rent, and Grommash has to steal food rarely because of how little he makes. 
Maraad: Maraad is the teacher of the school in Draenor, he has to put up with the students who don't pay attention to anything and don't care much for what they do. Maraad has called himself as a neutral force yet Gul'Dan and Blackhand still think that he is true to the alliance.'

well these are a few of the characters and the ones off the top of my head that I will be using, not many of them have parents, the only one with parents are Grommash and Thrall. I hope that you guys can help me, i know I twisted a bunch of the lore, yet this will make for a funny story. I am going to need all the help I can get please message me if you are interested in this project, it is called School in Draenor.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :
"School in Draenor" Animation Series Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4"School in Draenor" Animation Series Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
"School in Draenor" Animation Series Left_bar_bleue999/1000"School in Draenor" Animation Series Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down