Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ban request : upsettuwank1

5 posters

Go down

Ban request : upsettuwank1 Empty Ban request : upsettuwank1

Post  Int3rstella Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 11:22

me : Int3rstella

player : upsettuwank1

reason : hacker, mh, arrogant and s*** player

as you can see he fund me directly with no FS, killing my wall near upgrade TRHOUGH bouncer (totally lol) using stunt on my builder without scout

Ban this guy for all is good

replay : http://dl.free.fr/dM8ka1L2z

regards

Int3rstella
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :
Ban request : upsettuwank1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request : upsettuwank1 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request : upsettuwank1 Empty Re: Ban request : upsettuwank1

Post  xutopia Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 18:13

hey its xutopia.
ive know upset for a while and he may be kinda arrogant because he thinks he is so "good" :p but he probably just found ur base by chance. also, for the bouncers, vamps can windwalk through them to kill wall. i didnt really watch vid cause i didnt wanna download but these answer some problems.

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :
Ban request : upsettuwank1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request : upsettuwank1 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request : upsettuwank1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request : upsettuwank1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 18:25

This actually hacking?
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Ban request : upsettuwank1 Left_bar_bleue35/100Ban request : upsettuwank1 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyLeo Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 19:09

I downloaded and watched that replay and he used far sight a good 3-4 times in that direction with also there being houses there already. He was able to walk through your bounces with wind walk just like Xutopia mentioned and stopped you from teleporting by casting "Silent caster" on you which stops you from using any spells for a small period of time being the reason you weren't able to teleport. He had bought the silent caster at the start.

I don't see anything dodgy about this at all if you ask me, just rewatch the whole replay from the start and just follow the vamp. You'll see exactly what he did Razz

If non-staff members can't reply to ban requests or such, I apologize.
CrazyLeo
CrazyLeo
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request : upsettuwank1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request : upsettuwank1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069422503/

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 1:12

CrazyLeo wrote:I downloaded and watched that replay and he used far sight a good 3-4 times in that direction with also there being houses there already. He was able to walk through your bounces with wind walk just like Xutopia mentioned and stopped you from teleporting by casting "Silent caster" on you which stops you from using any spells for a small period of time being the reason you weren't able to teleport. He had bought the silent caster at the start.

I don't see anything dodgy about this at all if you ask me, just rewatch the whole replay from the start and just follow the vamp. You'll see exactly what he did Razz

If non-staff members can't reply to ban requests or such, I apologize.

CrazyLeo, pretty much said it. There is nothing wrong with what vamp did.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Ban request : upsettuwank1 Left_bar_bleue90/100Ban request : upsettuwank1 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down