Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Questions about vamp ultra

3 posters

Go down

Questions about vamp ultra Empty Questions about vamp ultra

Post  xutopia Mon 2 Feb 2015 - 21:18

Hey it's Xutopia.

I'm kinda new to the game and have a lot of questions. I was hoping that someone could answer them all. here they are!!!!

1. Skin- skin can make both humans and vamps look super badass, but how do you get skin? is it only for donators or admin and mods? also what types of skin are there? can u just come up with anything and have it designed for u?

2. Commands- there are many commands like !votestart and !votekick in the game, but how many commands are there in total and what are some of them? ik most are for only admin and mods, but it would be cool to know them because i remeber when psy was first ranked, he barely knew any commands Razz

3. Starting money/feed- In the beginning of the game, if a human feeds a lot, it is supposedly good for both sides because there is a higher chance of leaking items, and humans get more starting gold. but is there like a range of how much starting gold both humans and vamps get? like if a vamp is fed over 1k in workers, should humans get like 20+ or 30+ gold?

Thanks and future thanks to those who answer these questions Smile  afro

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :
Questions about vamp ultra Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Questions about vamp ultra Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Questions about vamp ultra Left_bar_bleue0/0Questions about vamp ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Questions about vamp ultra Empty Re: Questions about vamp ultra

Post  Apple.Time Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 0:03

Hi ho, here to give you some answer Very Happy

1- Skins are for everyone who wants one. You just have to send a private message to Anonymou_s, our great chief. Then he will send you the details ( for example, he will give you a paypal email with the price you will have to pay ). You can design your own skin ( color, aura, wings " the basics " ) and you can add some extra custom too ( Bouncer, tp, etc... ) but then the price won't be the same  Laughing Currently you can use all the skins available on warcraft III Reign Of Chaos ( you can check your World Editor if you don't remember all the units and stuff ... ). The ones from TFT are not allowed nor the import skins as in HLW or Hero wars ice, etc ...
But just don't choose or make the same skin as the others skin's holders ( Or ask them at least ).

2- About the commands, the only ones common player need to know bout are : !votekick ; !votestart ; !nolag ; !checkme ; !stats ; !stats ( name + @ for all realm )

3- I already answered to that question you made in another topic, so just read it  Laughing
https://rotd.forumotion.net/t1474-official-vampirism-ultra-rules#12835

Cheers Smile
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Questions about vamp ultra Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Questions about vamp ultra Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Questions about vamp ultra Left_bar_bleue0/0Questions about vamp ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 3 Feb 2015 - 13:26

TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Questions about vamp ultra Left_bar_bleue35/100Questions about vamp ultra Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down