Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos

+4
Anonymou_s
TheEpicGuy
Apple.Time
brendan
8 posters

Go down

Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos

Post  TheEpicGuy Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 17:41

Hey! i got problems running warcraft reign of chaos now Sad cant play Sad This is the Fatal error. The instruction at 0x770E32B0 referenced memory at 0x02E3D96A The Memory could not be read. 
Expection: 0xc0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:770E32B0
Pls help :/ or i cant play D:  affraid scratch

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty Re: Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos

Post  brendan Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 17:43

Try uninstalling then redownloading.

brendan
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Papa
Warn Status :
Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: aFk
MOS Experience:
Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Left_bar_bleue0/0Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty Re: Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos

Post  TheEpicGuy Sat 18 Oct 2014 - 17:44

I have it didnt work Sad

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 19 Oct 2014 - 22:13

Completely remove Warcraft 3 from your computer even registry and re-install if it still does not work. You can try to google that error see if others have had the same issue, if worst comes to worst you can always re-install a fresh operating system and start fresh  Very Happy
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Left_bar_bleue90/100Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEpicGuy Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 11:56

I need to buy a windows 7 cd now :/ and i cant cancel it.. So i cant play before i get a windows cd (operation system ) windows 7.. And i didnt get it with my pc...

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 13:16

Hi ho there,

Instead of spending like 99$ in order to buy windows 7 you can just crack it and save it on a CD. Or on a USB key with the iso. of windows 7. There is a lot of tuto on YouTube if you want to try. 

Friendly,

Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Left_bar_bleue0/0Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEpicGuy Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 13:40

Well il guess my dads playing for it so :p

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEpicGuy Mon 20 Oct 2014 - 13:41

I tryed to factory reset my pc but then idk what i did but it says i need a operation system...

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 22 Oct 2014 - 3:44

I wouldnt of tried to fact reset your pc unless you know what your doing Very Happy

But for someone who does know its quite simple. have a CD to install w.e windows u want (cracked obviously, unless u have a legit one then even better) then just wipe, install windows, install any needed drivers and done!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Left_bar_bleue90/100Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 10:39

Is this problem , resolved? , You should try to perform a system rollback to the day it last worked, that worked for me because I had installed various updates that resulted in the program being affected.
King
King
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Donator
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 20:51

I had this issue for a period seemingly without cause, booting wc3 with administrator seemed to be a decent temporary fix.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Left_bar_bleue9/10Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty-x Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 21:32

I Had this problem before and it was a really easy fix, but i don't remember how to do it but the way i sorted this out was to contact blizzards live chat and some one was really helpful and took me through a 5 minute step by step guide on how to sort this issue out, but after the fix i have to run the game as administrator when i load it up to be able to connect to battle.net Smile

I think the fix was something like *Right click WC3 shortcut, Properties, Then the compatibility tab, Then click the box where it says Run this program in comp mode.. then try run again.. if that does not work then update all your drivers such as graphics card ect... 

Problem starting warcraft 3 reign of chaos Comp
Kirsty-x
Kirsty-x
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Donator :D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheEpicGuy Fri 20 Mar 2015 - 12:16

Yo! IM BACK GUYS! i got a new computer! A real gaming computer Very Happy

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Winbudwin Thu 15 Oct 2015 - 19:29

Hey I am a old person get in vampirism man, I love new players are old players.

Edit: TheWildOnes - Spell Check.

Last edited by TheWildOnes on Sun 18 Oct 2015 - 10:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and Spell Check)
Winbudwin
Winbudwin
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : THE SMART BUT DUMB GUY ON THE STREETS
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down