Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Project] Alpha

Go down

[Project] Alpha Empty [Project] Alpha

Post  Ra[G]e Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 13:14

I have a new game Idea, that I would like to make, now I don't know where this is going to go, so I would like to get some people to work and help me make this game. You must have knowledge with World Edit, and must know how to make a game run and flow well with world edit or what ever program you use. In this game the Objective is to survive and fight off the Alpha's. The Alpha's can spawn in Wolves up to 6 to help deal damage, your goal is to kill him with weapons of your choice. With in this game it will get more and more difficult. As well you can build objects to block a path, and to have him have to target the building first. Well now that you know what kind of game this is headed towards just a bit. I will need to get some people that can help actively on this project and make this dream into a reality. Now a lot of people would say this is kind of like a zombie game but yet you are wrong. This game is a combination of knowing when to use your spells at the right time and blocking the Alpha's path to lead your team to victory. To join the team for this project fill out this template.

Name: 
Email/skype/both:

Go to the Idea forum for the Alpha If you would like to give ideas for the game, please expand off of what we already have or if you have a idea that would make the interface better and the player experience more enjoyable.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :
[Project] Alpha Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[Project] Alpha Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
[Project] Alpha Left_bar_bleue999/1000[Project] Alpha Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down