Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE

4 posters

Go down

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Empty Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE

Post  Raymont Wed 3 Sep 2014 - 17:03

Here we go again....

This guy wanted the same base as I did, but i got to claim it first. He was all frustrated about it and attacked me during the entire game. Here are some screenshots:

Claiming it:
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo10

everywhere i was wooding, he followed, claimed and outs me:
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo11

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo12

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo13

"red will get cranky, beleave me"
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo14

then he started to kill my workers with his towers:
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo15

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo16

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo17

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo18

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Skillo19

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Empty Re: Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE

Post  Apple.Time Wed 3 Sep 2014 - 19:10

Sadly, as Anonymou_s told you in your last ban request,

He won't ban someone who out the others since you can protect yourself from this by claiming the place where you're wooding. 
In this situation you claimed a base but you haven't placed your units in that one. Its your own fault if SKILLORLOOSE could out you so.

But yeah its harsh, to kill your workers, since this can be considered as team kill.

I know this player, he is a good one in my opinion, and you took his favorite place while you weren't using it at the moment. Even if its not " HIS " place.

You have to think about building directly in the place you have claimed in advance to avoid such problems in the futur ...
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymont Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 9:13

i know he's a good player. But i think experienced players like him should not be playing like this. I didnt do anything bad to him and still he screwed me over the whole game.
It seems kinda wrong to me that taking chaosphere is bannable, and fucking someone for 30 minutes is not.

If nothing will be done about these things i will be happy to join them by fucking up every game.

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 10:55

Appletime. that way to play is called "team Kill", and normally must be sanctioned. (when tier 2 workers were killed by purp)

Raging like purple did is not a way to play, that is only childish. but
Only admins will decide.

Cordialy,

HrK
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymont Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 15:15

some time ago there was a ban request for FeedMePls for teamkilling. he got banned, so i presume this one will get accepted too

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 12:43

Raymont wrote:i know he's a good player. But i think experienced players like him should not be playing like this. I didnt do anything bad to him and still he screwed me over the whole game.
It seems kinda wrong to me that taking chaosphere is bannable, and fucking someone for 30 minutes is not.

If nothing will be done about these things i will be happy to join them by fucking up every game.

Apple.Time is right about the claim and outing. If you get outed by someone it is your fault just as much as it is for the person who was able to do it to you. ALTHOUGH, i do see skillorloose started attacking you with a tower and THAT is bannable.

he will be banned for 1 week. as a first warning if any other ban requests appear its a perm ban
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Left_bar_bleue90/100Ban request: SKILLORLOOSE Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymont Sat 6 Sep 2014 - 5:51

Thanks

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down