Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How to play as vamp? Please help

3 posters

Go down

How to play as vamp? Please help Empty How to play as vamp? Please help

Post  Majkusz Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 20:48

Hi, I think I am a skilled human, but when I play as vamp against some pro human I can not win. So, average pro human gets Tier 3 in 24 minute and he have 6 minutes until I will buy a Chaos and DFMS. 6 minutes is too long, he can build a few star towers, a huge amount of tiny megas and tier 1 workers. When I come close, he can just Cripple me I will stuck and he will kill me very fast. 

Can you please help me what should I do? I cant find a good tactic how to play against pro human. Sorry for my english. Please help

Majkusz
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
How to play as vamp? Please help Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4How to play as vamp? Please help Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

How to play as vamp? Please help Empty Re: How to play as vamp? Please help

Post  Zywen Sat 18 Jan 2014 - 0:30

The main thing you should worry about at the 30 min mark is to have at least 7k+ in all stats. So if you are one of those vamps that tome too much agility, try getting some strength to balance out. Also, when death tomes are available, that is the only tome you want to buy.

Buying chaos right as soon as it is ready isn't always the best thing to do. Getting death tomes is usually better. If you have low int (mana) it wouldn't take too many mana towers to make chaos not activate.

There is more things you can do as a vamp early on to make sure you can handle people getting t3 (or preventing them from getting t3 sooner). Hopefully this helps when you do match up against t3 players
Zywen
Zywen
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : n/a
Warn Status :
How to play as vamp? Please help Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4How to play as vamp? Please help Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 18 Jan 2014 - 9:36

Majkusz wrote:Hi, I think I am a skilled human, but when I play as vamp against some pro human I can not win. So, average pro human gets Tier 3 in 24 minute and he have 6 minutes until I will buy a Chaos and DFMS. 6 minutes is too long, he can build a few star towers, a huge amount of tiny megas and tier 1 workers. When I come close, he can just Cripple me I will stuck and he will kill me very fast. 

Can you please help me what should I do? I cant find a good tactic how to play against pro human. Sorry for my english. Please help
My general advice is to simple learn the timings and watch for traps. If you can judge when they will be able to/will try to trap you it will save you a lot. Other than that my advice is never kill someone unless necessary, they can always feed you more.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
How to play as vamp? Please help Left_bar_bleue9/10How to play as vamp? Please help Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down