Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga

4 posters

Go down

[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty [Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga

Post  Laigledor Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 17:38

Hi... 2 ban request today...

One for OrcElfHumanUD (red color) : He bought recipe, I told him that it was forbidden and he said that he didnt care, "If we cant buy it its not forbidden" I said him that I was ban for this and he said "I dont care, i have 104000 ip" then...
Other ban request for saitoga (pink color) : Claim and outed base... I told him that it was forbidden and he said that he didnt care cause teal gonna feed... but its also bannable to claim and out the base even if the player is 'New player',... Its not the fault of teal if he dont know play, I tried to explain to him the game, and he started to understand,... Pink (saitago) came, -release / -claim / -out teal....
For the 3rd game of the new player, he was disguting of those shits....

Screens for red : 

[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Sa0a
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Wdq5

Screens for pink : 

[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Claim10
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Out_te10

Regards,

Laigledor
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty Re: [Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga

Post  HrK Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 19:04

You are right for the ban requests, but

HOW can you play, if you are 7 days banned?
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Left_bar_bleue-150/-150[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty Re: [Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga

Post  Laigledor Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 6:47

Je vais répondre en francais parceque je sais que tes francais et cest trop long a expliquer en anglais, j'ai un pote qui joue à warcraft que jai connu grace aux vamps, bref on est en contact via skype et il m'a parlé de ces deux joueurs mais il voulait pas s'inscrire sur rotd, j'ai donc fais la demande de bannissement à sa place. Si après il faut l'expliquer en anglais je le ferais xD

Laigledor
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 10:38

That is not my decision, But admins' one.
Next time try to speak into english, (i understand you all, not a problem).
Second point, if that is not you, who play, no problem, but admins can check your ip, and the player who sent those post (i think purple player).
Cordialy
HrK
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Left_bar_bleue-150/-150[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty about the OrcElfHumanUD ...

Post  lisi4kins Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 12:51

yeah he is right i saw him doing thinks like that when i played with him.
But i didn't screenshoted it.
lisi4kins
lisi4kins
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Sat 23 Nov 2013 - 12:30

Accepted for saitoga
Denied for orcelfhumanud
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Left_bar_bleue0/0[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Laigledor Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 11:54

AlphaTroll wrote:Accepted for saitoga
Denied for orcelfhumanud
Its a BIG JOKE???????? I was banned for it, and he cant be ban for the same things? are you serious?! Me I was banned to bought Frost shield, and this guy bought Frost miror shield WHAT THE F*** !!!!

Laigledor
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 12:39

First calm down!
Have i banned you for that you bought frost shield?
This is not bannable!!!!

IF YOU BUY CHAOS THEN YOU GET BAN!
I DONT SEE THAT YOU ARE BANNED.
AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN BAN LIST I CANT SAY ANYMORE WHY YOU WAS BANNED!
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Left_bar_bleue0/0[Ban request] OrcElfHumanUD & saitoga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Laigledor Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 16:54

AlphaTroll wrote:First calm down!
Have i banned you for that you bought frost shield?
This is not bannable!!!!

IF YOU BUY CHAOS THEN YOU GET BAN!
I DONT SEE THAT YOU ARE BANNED.
AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN BAN LIST I CANT SAY ANYMORE WHY YOU WAS BANNED!
Calm down? Sorry no, when I see how HRK do the job of admin, he banned me for ffrost shield because he was jalous that I'm winning the game... You have a really good admin you see it Wink Pfff...
He told me that is bannable, YOU told me when I post UNBAN request that I was banned for 7 days, you remember? No? So bad... I have the link.

https://rotd.forumotion.net/t1197-unban-request-laigledor

Laigledor
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 14:59

yup i checked banlist and i saw that you are banned ! i trust HRK  he is admin a long time!

Topic is locked!
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down